+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry, you can go ahead with your medicals. Normally, applicant receives email from visa officer asking for medical examinations, updated documents (depends), updated PCC (depends), RPRF (depends). VO also clearly states number of days in which applicant will have to complete the requirements. If you don't receive email from VO, then you can raise CSE just to make sure if you need to fullfil any other requirement.

MassHunter said:
Yes you are right. There is only one attachment, which is IMM1017.
But is this not the medical request ?
May be I interpreted the email wrong. Can you please explain further.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Ahab1974 said:
I think there is some confusion as to the process. Here is how it went for me.

1. I got PCC REQUEST LETTERS from Abu Dhabi Visa Office via courier. These letters are in Arabic.

2. I completed the PCC REQUEST LETTERS in Arabic, basically filled in the missing details which were my name, date of birth, passport number, etc.

3. I took the COMPLETED PCC REQUEST LETTERS to MoFA. MoFA stamped the letters.

4. I took the STAMPED COMPLETED PCC REQUEST LETTERS to the Forensics Department of Riyadh Police. They fingerprinted me and told me the report will be ready in one week.

5. A week later I picked up the POLICE REPORT from the same place. It was in Arabic.

6. I got the POLICE REPORT to a translator. The translator attached the translation to the original POLICE REPORT, stapled them with a special stapling machine.

This translation was accepted by LVO. A number of my friends have followed the same process.
Ahab1974 my buddy, I did exactly the same as yourself except that I had to go back to MOFA after getting the PCC for stamping. I only did this because some of my friends and even some forumites did it.

For me, it went like this.

1. I got PCC REQUEST LETTERS from Riyadh Visa Office via ARAMEX after MOFA rejected the scanned copy sent to me by LVO. As yours, the letters were in Arabic.

2. I took the PCC REQUEST LETTERS to MOFA in Damman and they helped got someone that assisted me to complete the form in Arabic and then got it stamped within few minutes.

3. I took the STAMPED COMPLETED PCC REQUEST LETTERS to the Forensics Department of Dhahran Police. They fingerprinted me and told me the report will be ready in 4 days. An officer gave me his mobile number to call him to find out if it was ready before coming

4. I picked up the POLICE REPORT from the same place. It was in Arabic.

5. I went straight back to MOFA again for stamping on the PCC itself.( This may not be necessary, but as I said before, I did it on friends' advice and also not to give room for possible unnecessary delays by LVO)

6. I took the POLICE REPORT for translation and notarization (Again this may not be necessary).

Well, LVO had acknowledged the receipt and only asked me to account for a gap in my personal history (Question 8)of Schedule A which I have already done.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
I recieved an email for asking my uk pcc and updated forms and they also sent me an attached form to be filled but no medicals request anybody had same mail plz comment

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
MM2 said:
in my case she is sitting on my fiel and saying.... NAI DUN GI.... BILKUL BHI NAHI DUN GI ... KOI BHI KHUSHI KI KHABER IS FILE WALAY KO.... OR NA HE KOI OR HATH LGAYE GA IS FILE KO YEH MERE HAI....hahahhahahaahahahahahahah
ha...ha...ha... +1 for your sense of humor :)

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
AberdeenGuy said:
Ahab1974 my buddy, I did exactly the same as yourself except that I had to go back to MOFA after getting the PCC for stamping. I only did this because some of my friends and even some forumites did it.

For me, it went like this.

1. I got PCC REQUEST LETTERS from Riyadh Visa Office via ARAMEX after MOFA rejected the scanned copy sent to me by LVO. As yours, the letters were in Arabic.

2. I took the PCC REQUEST LETTERS to MOFA in Damman and they helped got someone that assisted me to complete the form in Arabic and then got it stamped within few minutes.

3. I took the STAMPED COMPLETED PCC REQUEST LETTERS to the Forensics Department of Dhahran Police. They fingerprinted me and told me the report will be ready in 4 days. An officer gave me his mobile number to call him to find out if it was ready before coming

4. I picked up the POLICE REPORT from the same place. It was in Arabic.

5. I went straight back to MOFA again for stamping on the PCC itself.( This may not be necessary, but as I said before, I did it on friends' advice and also not to give room for possible unnecessary delays by LVO)

6. I took the POLICE REPORT for translation and notarization (Again this may not be necessary).

Well, LVO had acknowledged the receipt and only asked me to account for a gap in my personal history (Question 8)of Schedule A which I have already done.
You are lucky Riyadh visa office helped you. When I emailed them they refused and said I should contact LVO or ADVO.

I didn't get the Arabic police report attested by MoFA. Neither did others I know. But if anyone wants to take this extra precaution it wouldn't hurt.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Respected Admin, sorry for bothering you. But in my PC when I open the excel sheet I see the same color for all of the applicants. Is it the problem of my system or there is some error in excel sheet.

Anyway I have got the reply of my CSE from Laura Mcleod

Your application is awaiting officer review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this may not be for some time yet.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

What a frustrating e-mail.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
aami786pk said:
I recieved an email for asking my uk pcc and updated forms and they also sent me an attached form to be filled but no medicals request anybody had same mail plz comment
Many people have been asked for updated forms, once you send them you will get MR hopefully soon ...

JanieMLT

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13
I want a second line grrrrrrrr nearly a year!!! How do I add my details to the group as I am a May applicant???

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Actually, i emailed them, what is the update and the replied to me that my file was already reviewed by the officer and it is deemed need to have an interview to determine my eligibility.

hila01 said:
Hi bjazjbej, if I may ask, when did u receive the interview call from the program assistant? Thanks.

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Hello guys,

Please, what is GCMS and CSR ? Would like to understand how it works and the benefits of both.

My application is still in process.
Your humble clarification is urgently needed. Thanks

Best regards,
Emfor

Lanspower

Mar 1, 2014
Hi Bosses....
I've been a quiet observer here but I probably visit this site more often than the moderators LOL..... Here is my case
...... Aplication Sent on 27/03/2014
...... Delivered on 02/04/2014 signed by M.CONN
......Payment Mode (Debit Card)
......Card debited on 24/04/2014 ( Just 20 days after they received my application!)
......PER received on 28/04/2014
NOC: 3141
VO: London

I have been hoping the subsequent stages will be as fast but from what I have seen so far on this forum and many others I have been to, I have got to just wait and see what happens. Sometimes I ask why on earth have I chosen London as I could have chosen my country of birth...Pls update me on the spreadsheet if you can. Cheers.

Lanspower

Mar 1, 2014
JanieMLT said:
I want a second line grrrrrrrr nearly a year!!! How do I add my details to the group as I am a May applicant???
Does it mean you havent received any info from London Office since May? I thought they said MR doesnt take anything longer than 60 days from PER date?

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
I submitted updated form IMM5406, but I used old format form intentionally (the one sent with the main application), instead using new uploaded form online, because it has Alphabet restrictions, but otherwise both the forms are basically the same, with no major updates.
Do guys, think it will be any issue? ::)

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
sherdills said:
It varies by case to case. I know one of my friends who go medical request after 3 months the second line was added. I know another one who got in couple of weeks. :) I am also waiting for the MR as second line was added more than a month ago. Thanks.
and i am waiting since 21st january.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
UP DATE
I recieved an email for asking my uk pcc and updated forms and they also sent me an attached form to be filled but no medicals request anybody had same mail plz comment?