London Visa Office

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
with in this month lots of ppl will have PPR.... inshAllah

loncan said:
Sure we can do that. Rows with PPR are now a little more coloured.

Hope for lots of good news today! :)

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
addy34 said:
Dear sheikh,
Direct bank deposit is only valid for Nordic residents. check the following link for further information and bank details.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/nordic-fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
thanks addy34. How long does it take to transfer the money.

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Hi Loncan

I got the similar request from my LVO and asked me to submit passport, photos and Update document to VAC London. Issue is that i am not in London and i checked from my country that DHL is taking original passports so i am planning to send it to my cousin in UK and then he will submit the package with VAC. My question is that is it possible? and do i need to give him any authority letter?

Response is highly appreciated

loncan said:
Congrats!

1. I think that is right

2. You can pop into VFS tomorrow morning to drop off your passports, or you courier them to the VAC. I did the drop-off option. If you call them right now you could make an appointment to do this from 8:30am, otherwise they have a general opening at 10:30 without appointment being needed. I would guess that it gets more crowded later on. You arrive at the ground floor and get a ticket to show at the next floor up, and just give documents over the counter. They give you a reference number which allows you to check the VFS website and shows that your documents are sent later the same day (presumably arriving at LVO the day after you submitted to the VAC). Cost is £17.46 if you want text-message updates (otherwise £16.30).

3. I'm sure it is fine to write brown. Actual black eyes are very rare in any case :)

All the best

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
COG11 said:
Hi guys,
LVO has replied to me after accepting their mistake (read post below). They have now send me the correct information and have requested our passports to be submitted to the VAC....yeaaaaa finally
Sir

Great , I wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Suleman Aziz said:
Hi Loncan

I got the similar request from my LVO and asked me to submit passport, photos and Update document to VAC London. Issue is that i am not in London and i checked from my country that DHL is taking original passports so i am planning to send it to my cousin in UK and then he will submit the package with VAC. My question is that is it possible? and do i need to give him any authority letter?

Response is highly appreciated
It's very much possible, better attach one authority letter though not required.

I know some one who did the same way and his visa was stamped with no issues.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
Dear msaeed, I have no new updates. It's definitely not easy waiting.
Dear Hila01

Don't think that someone else is more blessed than you . It's just that we are blessed in different ways.

I can understand your situation , has passed through this .
Do not worry , You will be blessed soon
I will request you to contribute regularly on this forum , it will make waiting easy and more wonderful

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
darsh.30 said:
Dear Friends

I've just received email from LVO requesting passports, photos and updated information chart. :) -

Once again, I would like to thank you everyone for all your help.

As usual, I have following doubts regarding the rest of the process now :):
1. I think as I'm in UK and applied to LVO, there is no PPR1. right? As I've been asked to submit passports directly. Does my understanding correct?

2. They have asked to submit passports to Visa application Center (VFS Global). Do we have to take appointment for that? I'm not clear with the process although I've gone thru the link briefly. I think, someone who has gone thru the process already can guide me.

3. Last stupid question is regarding eye color. At the time of application in hurry, I've written my eye color as Black. Actually it's dark brown. Can I mention in updated information chart as brown now?? or I've to generate CSE for the same asking them for help??

Thank you once again in advance.
Dear Mate

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
moncherie said:
Hello great forumites.
I raised CSE in march and may and CDD said a full review of my application is expected to be completed shortly. Is anyone in the same situation as mine?. Could it be that they are running background checks or the VO is taking his or time on the file...plsi need opinions. Thank you and happy waiting
Dear Sir

No option other than waiting
Wait With Faith ,

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
addy34 said:
Hi friends,
Today i received following email from lvo

It has been noted that you have paid in the form of electronic payment. We have reviewed our bank statement to confirm receipt of your payment and unfortunately although you have made a payment of $980, the actual amount which was received in our account was only $966.92 CAD due to the payment being subject to bank charges. As stated on our website: "Applicants will be required to pay all processing fees in Canadian dollars (payment amounts can be found on this processing fee page) and must pay the exact Canadian dollar amount. Please note that all additional bank charges must be paid by the payee/applicant."

At this time your application is on hold at our office and we kindly request that you make an additional payment for $13.08 CAD and forward a copy of the payment receipt by return email.

After receiving this email i made another transaction of 26 dollars instead of 13.08 dollars to avoid any unseen charges. Guys do you think that it would be ok and LVO wont mind it because i was advised to pay exact amount.

Please give ur comments
Sir

Moral of the story is;

Follow The Book , and smartness do costs

Stay Blessed

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
nkalra said:
It's very much possible, better attach one authority letter though not required.

I know some one who did the same way and his visa was stamped with no issues.
An Authority letter sounds like a good precaution: When I dropped them off, they asked me if I will have some other identification (e.g. driving license) to show when I come back to collect my passports.

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Moral of the story is;

Follow The Book , and smartness do costs

Stay Blessed
I agree with this post. It is always better to follow instructions.

LVO wants bank drafts. So applicants should send them bank drafts.

Finding loopholes on their website to force them to accept credit card payments is not acceptable.

And credit card companies charge a percentage fee, 2%-3%, not a $ amount.

The acquiring bank will have its own fees. The merchant bank will have its own fees. To figure out exactly how much to pay in this case is not easy.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dixiechic said:
Dear msaeed,

I have noticed in your timeline that you have been waiting for a very long time.....i just wanted to know that in between your wait period was there any communication from cic or your visa office or they just sent u medical request suddenly one fine day.....what did u do in between? am just trying to get a picture of whether we shud hold onto any hope if our applications are delayed or there is no news at all....thanks....btw...am applying this year
Dear Mate

My case was mainly delayed due to transfer of files from Islamabad Visa Office to London Visa Office , till 2012 , I was getting generic emails to wait.

In 2012 , in response to my third Business Visit Visa Application VO contacted me and asked where my immigration documents are , as they cannot locate any evidence from system. - A Shocking Email

I mailed them all evidences , and 2013 was all blank , in March 2014 I got email for Updated Documents , and my time lines tells rest

You need to waith with faith

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sama2010 said:
Dear forum friends

I sent copies of our passports (PPR1) to LVO on May,22 . When can i expect to get PPR2 ::)
Dear Sama2010

Any time after June 15,2014

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ahab1974 said:
I agree with this post. It is always better to follow instructions.

LVO wants bank drafts. So applicants should send them bank drafts.

Finding loopholes on their website to force them to accept credit card payments is not acceptable.

And credit card companies charge a percentage fee, 2%-3%, not a $ amount.

The acquiring bank will have its own fees. The merchant bank will have its own fees. To figure out exactly how much to pay in this case is not easy.
Dear Sir

As per Geneva Convention , "Cheques Payable To High Commission / Diplomatic Bodies are free of Financial Charges"
Electronic transfers are not covered in this

Stay Blessed