03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
COG11 said:
Hi all,
I have some news here...
today I received an email from LVO saying that the officer has requested my documents in order to issue the visa which is great, the problem is, when I open the attachment it says that I don't have to submit my passport because I am from a visa excempt coutry, and I'm not, I am from Colombia so I need a visa to enter to Canada, unbelieveble.

Any comments about this.
thanks
Congratulations COG11!
In any case your visa &/or COPR is ready and confirmed. However, If you have the US permanent residency you are exempted but if not I will suggest you reply that same e.mail stating your country of origin and explaining to your visa officer that your country of origin is Colombia. Eventually if for some reason, you are still exempted, he will reply and let you know but if they made mistake they will simply ask for your passport for stamping.
I congratulate you once again.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ukbd for PR visa and good luck for smooth landing.

What is your NOC and country of nationality? When did your application reach at CIO and when did you receive MR & PPR?

ukbd said:
By the grace of GOD, i received my passport with stamped visa and CoPR . Alhamdulliah. Ecas is still showing in Process. But i found out error in CoPR at my Country of Residence . It should be 'UK ' but they put my country of birth. Seniors advice me pls. I already sent email to LVO . Lets see what the reply come out. I am planning to land next month inshallah. I want to thank all my forum members for their best wishes and kind support . I wish u all for quick processing......

lostworld

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
Med's Request
April 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PP1 End of Sep2014, PPR2 Mid Oct2014
VISA ISSUED...
COPR and VISA End of OCt2014
HI guys,

What is the procedure of PPR for UK resident?? I am Indian national but don't know what will be the next step after MR and RPRF submission.

cheers
Lostworld

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Ibasco said:
hi guys, long absence here....but m happy that many of you have progressed with their applications.....by the way, we just completed our landing in alberta, canada, and now we are back in dubai....it was a long and tiring trip but all worth it...we were able to at least to glimpse the kind of life that await us there....met some few immigrants who shared their own experiences....about the job availability? its very abundant,,,in alberta, i saw a lot of posting in many establishments,,,,but of course for new comers, we should start from scratch and be ready to take up survival jobs while we improve our credentials there....for me, since i was there for purposes of satisfying teh landing requirements, I was advised atleast to take up online courses related to my field while in dubai so that when I return, I have something to show (canadian certificate) in addition to my foreign credential.///long way to go......and I am ready to take the challenge of life in Canada....
Thanks for sharing the info, what is your NOC by the way?

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
COG11 said:
Hi all,
I have some news here...
today I received an email from LVO saying that the officer has requested my documents in order to issue the visa which is great, the problem is, when I open the attachment it says that I don't have to submit my passport because I am from a visa excempt coutry, and I'm not, I am from Colombia so I need a visa to enter to Canada, unbelieveble.

Any comments about this.
thanks
This is really unbelievable.
Please inform them about this mistake in reply to the email you received asap. I would suggest, mark "Urgent" in the subject. Hopefully they will rectify this.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
kacanadasw said:
saeed bhai congrats on ypur ppr1. but ihad received PER Mail on 26th august 2013 in which they also given receipt no. of payment of $1400 CAD, NOW I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM LVO, STRANGE. I SENT THEM MAIL WITH ATTACH PER MAIL, SO WHAT YOU THINK HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY GAVE ME PER AND NOW THEY SAY THAT CIO HAD SENT BACK THE DRAFT.
Dear Mate

Lets wait , they will figure out this , and will come back to you

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JanieMLT said:
Ok so today I got an e-mail from my consultant asking about up to date police certificate and last fees and e-mail regarding having medicals should arrive tomorrow....this is super quick or the standard?? I have my fingers crossed that the ball is rolling for us all xxxxxxx
Dear JanieMLT

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
outstandinguy said:
Guys, today my RPRF DD is received by LVO.
Signed by Rashid.
Thanks
Dear Sir

Thank you , and I wish all the best for your process

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
COG11 said:
Hi all,
I have some news here...

Any comments about this.
thanks
Sir

Congratulations , drop them an email , stating to correct their mistake or advice further

I wish a blessed and sucessful life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ibasco said:
hi guys, long absence here....but m happy that many of you have progressed with their applications.....by the way, we just completed our landing in alberta, canada, and now we are back in dubai....it was a long and tiring trip but all worth it...we were able to at least to glimpse the kind of life that await us there....met some few immigrants who shared their own experiences....about the job availability? its very abundant,,,in alberta, i saw a lot of posting in many establishments,,,,but of course for new comers, we should start from scratch and be ready to take up survival jobs while we improve our credentials there....for me, since i was there for purposes of satisfying teh landing requirements, I was advised atleast to take up online courses related to my field while in dubai so that when I return, I have something to show (canadian certificate) in addition to my foreign credential.///long way to go......and I am ready to take the challenge of life in Canada....
Dear Mate

Congratulations Ibasco on successful landing and safe journey back to Dubai.

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations Ibasco on successful landing and safe journey back to Dubai.

Were you asked to show proof of settlement funds and what did you show, a Dubai bank statement or DD or something else? How will you receive your PR cards in Dubai, through courier sent by your family/friend? Anytime during landing or return, had you have to mention that it is a short landing?
GM Abu Hassan,
Dubai or any other countries bank statement will not serve as POF.

Only these are the valid POF options accepted by Border security

1. DD
2. TC
3. Cash
4. Bank account opened from dubai transfer the funds to that and take the statement. But this option is not listed on CIC website.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
GisG said:
Dear Sheikh, what you receive is not a reply but an automated confirmation of your CSE. I got this each of the three times I raised a CSE and also later got a reply which also has my original CSE in its trail. Hopefully you will get a proper reply like the confirmtion stated within 28 days.
thanks GisG.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Stranger Friendly said:
At least there we heard some good news in the end, lets see today, i.e Friday the last day of the week, hope LVO will pick some speed.
Hope for the best ;)
yes. Hope for the best.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
COG11 said:
Hi all,
I have some news here...

Any comments about this.
thanks
Congratulations COG11! :) I am from a visa waiver country but when I got PPR I was told to send my passport (via VFS). Most confusing!

Congrats also to ukbd! - Your patience has been rewarded :)