London Visa Office

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
mabmab said:
congratulations to all those who got updates yesterday from LVO :) :)

Pray for me too, to get some update from LVO. It seems my boat is in mid of ocean with clueless destination ! No updates at all from LVO. Laura Mcleod in her email stated to be shut up as you may not hear from us for quite some time yet. I don't know what does it mean, for how long will they take to consider/process my app.

I don't know what's logic and what is reason of putting my file on hold like this ? I wake up daily with a hope/wish to hear any update at my end and share with you guys, & at night goes on bed with just one thing i.e. disappointment. My NOC 3216 & I am single.....Is it my crime ?
She replied the same to me after submitting updated docs, which means SC are in processes. I think every one is facing this frustration :(

I think VOs believes that Singles are still enjoying life, so that is why they are jealous with singles, and that is why they are little harsh with them, so just get married asap bro :D ;D

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
So the VAC took my passports etc and said probably 14 days to hear back. They charge £17.46 for the privilege of sending to the High Commission.
Apparently they send a text message to my phone when ready to collect again.

Hope for more PPR rain today :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mirzamybaig said:
Hi Friends

RPRF and PCC request received today

I had done my medical on 15th May, can some one guide me is this mean case is approved or still a chance of any bad news?
Dear Baig Sb

Congratulations

Fears will follow you , until you land and admitted as an immigrant in Canada.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jeric77 said:
Thanks Outstandinguy, ahab1974, sama2010 & nkalra....

VO Initial is CDD...
Sir

He is my visa officer

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i-Man said:
Good news my friends,
Just right now, my consultant forwarded to me an email from VCM (which was sent yesterday) asking for the below:

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
Right of Permanent Residence Fee - The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website.

and they have given me 30 days to send them :D :D
Sir

Congratulations ,

Stay Blessed

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Stranger Friendly said:
She replied the same to me after submitting updated docs, which means SC are in processes. I think every one is facing this frustration :(

I think VOs believes that Singles are still enjoying life, so that is why they are jealous with singles, and that is why they are little harsh with them, so just get married asap bro :D ;D

I got the same reply as BG checks are in process and u we will contact you as soon as we are able to.dear what ur ecas states while mine is still in process even they asked for updated documen

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Here is Question .......My friend University named Preston University from Pakistan is not in the list of WES evaluation university list.....although this University is approved and recognized by HEC ......now how he can get it done his evaluation ????????

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
aami786pk said:
Stranger Friendly said:

I got the same reply as BG checks are in process and u we will contact you as soon as we are able to.dear what ur ecas states while mine is still in process even they asked for updated documen
They have not even asked for any updated document or anything else. My E-Case status showing we received your application on 5th July 2013.

So no updates, atleast you guys got updates showing your application is in process and SC undergoing. For me It is simply a silent. So I am not even sure if SC/BG checks are underway, or probably they have not even opened my application to process. And on what ground, no idea. I have just heard that for single applicant, things are bit difficult and processing time is longer than usual. Is it true ? Have anyone heard about it ?

Please Pray for me, I am too disappointed now :) :) almost 11 months since submitted application & no updates at all :( :(

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
They have not even asked for any updated document or anything else. My E-Case status showing we received your application on 5th July 2013.

So no updates, atleast you guys got updates showing your application is in process and SC undergoing. For me It is simply a silent. So I am not even sure if SC/BG checks are underway, or probably they have not even opened my application to process. And on what ground, no idea. I have just heard that for single applicant, things are bit difficult and processing time is longer than usual. Is it true ? Have anyone heard about it ?

Please Pray for me, I am too disappointed now :( :( almost 11 months since submitted application & no updates at all .

Does it mean that they have not even opened/started my application ???????????????

CASE REPLY :-

Your application is awaiting officer review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this may not be for quite some time yet. You need take no further action at this time.
Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
he can do it from ICAS.... process is very simple but that will take time... also apply for IELTS date as until june end dates are already booked....

awai ali said:
Here is Question .......My friend University named Preston University from Pakistan is not in the list of WES evaluation university list.....although this University is approved and recognized by HEC ......now how he can get it done his evaluation ????????

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
i got same reply for around an year.....

mabmab said:

Please Pray for me, I am too disappointed now :( :( almost 11 months since submitted application & no updates at all .

Does it mean that they have not even opened/started my application ???????????????

CASE REPLY :-

Your application is awaiting officer review. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this may not be for quite some time yet. You need take no further action at this time.
Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mabmab said:
Yours sincerely,

LBM

W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Sir

Wait with Faith

Stay Blessed

Bas_sant

Jan 22, 2014
hi all,

i raised a CSE on tuesday... and i got no reply.. at the last 2 times when i raised CSE i got responses the very next day.. does that mean i wud expect to hear some news in few weeks (as some ppl analysis).. or not replying means nothing 'like just ignoring'..

a question for the ppl who raised CSEs and didnt get responses.. did u really get news within weeks from that date??

accrodng to me ECAS .. my application started processing 27 jan.. i was requested to submot some additional docs in jan.. and i ddi send them early feb..

my visa offficer is CDD..

your responses are highly appreciated

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
awai ali said:
He can do it through ICAS. normally they have timeline 6-8 weeks but as there are less number of applications so hopefully he will get his evaluation in 20 days.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Hi luqi,

Any update at your end. Did you raise any CSE recently and got reply.