+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
Hi guys...hi farhan....

I got rprf request only by vcm bhaiyya. Looks a good news. Suggestions would b great by u guys. R v close to ppr or just lvo wants to make us busy
Congrats Maria PPR is not faraway now :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
jigzyy said:
So I like said in April, they are going to wrap up the January batch (Direct Medicals and Interview applicants) in May (Hopefully including me), and it seems to be happening now. Pharmacistfarhan & Maria_Sal's RPRF indicates this move and Biborno's PPR is another example.

Fingers crossed now and wishing us all the best. Insha-Allah we all soon be smiling.
If I am not wrong Biborno is not from 2013 intake.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Maria_Sal said:
Hi guys...hi farhan....

I got rprf request only by vcm bhaiyya. Looks a good news. Suggestions would b great by u guys. R v close to ppr or just lvo wants to make us busy
congrats maria :)

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Congrats to everyone who recently received update from LVO.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
thank you luqi, msaeed bhai, nkalra, Aberdeenguy, jigzyy, i-man, Stranger friendly (for calling me back too ;D ), outstandinguy, rawdah, loncan, goalcanada, n all my friends here....sorry to miss anyone...

JB...a good update...mashaAllah ur SC seems to be over too... u will be soon getting rprf request too in a few while or days.
Farhan congrats. but any idea y i wasnt asked for the form :S
SA2263 ..Congrats man. did u get the form request too...

vcm bhaiyya gee has written a confusing mail to me as it we r residing in pakistan. i hope ppr is sent to us in uae style...

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· Right of Permanent Residence Fee - The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website. Unlike the Visa Office in Islamabad, we cannot accept direct deposit payments to the Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Adjointe de programme
Immigration Section | Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA | Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Lol, is there any difference between VCM and "sifarshi" clerks that works here in our administration?

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· Right of Permanent Residence Fee - The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website. Unlike the Visa Office in Islamabad, we cannot accept direct deposit payments to the Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan.

So if we are suppose to work as they instructed, Maria would have been sending them a photocopy of the draft ;D lol

Maria_Sal said:
thank you luqi, msaeed bhai, nkalra, Aberdeenguy, jigzyy, i-man, Stranger friendly (for calling me back too ;D ), outstandinguy, rawdah, loncan, goalcanada, n all my friends here....sorry to miss anyone...

JB...a good update...mashaAllah ur SC seems to be over too... u will be soon getting rprf request too in a few while or days.

vcm bhaiyya gee has written a confusing mail to me as it we r residing in pakistan. i hope ppr is sent to us in uae style...

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
Maria_Sal said:

Dear Applicant,

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Adjointe de programme
Immigration Section | Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA | Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
same is the e-mail which I received yesterday :) although I am also residing in KSA

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
seriously ye banda is seriously on sifarish...haha..'bhai job dilwado plz iskay chotay chotay bachay hainnn' wala scene...haha
msaeed was so right abt him..the whole mail is messed up.

on top of tht...in the email below he has attached his reply to someone else...all the details of that applicant attached which i wont share ofcourse... :-X
n guess wht im sure tht person is on this forum wid us..

jigzyy said:
Lol, is there any difference between VCM and "sifarshi" clerks that works here in our administration?

So if we are suppose to work as they instructed, Maria would have been sending them a photocopy of the draft ;D lol

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Maria_Sal said:
seriously ye banda is seriously on sifarish...haha..'bhai job dilwado plz iskay chotay chotay bachay hainnn' wala scene...haha
msaeed was so right abt him..the whole mail is messed up.

on top of tht...in the email below he has attached his reply to someone else...all the details of that applicant attached which i wont share ofcourse... :-X
n guess wht im sure tht person is on this forum wid us..
DaF*q :eek: This person needs to be reported, of course after you get visa ;D

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified.

I didn't get what's wrong with the above statement.

On the website it is mentioned "Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order to the visa office in London.", which implies original.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada. Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
We never wrote before at the back of DD...is it mandatory...name, address, signature?

rawdah said:
Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified.

I didn't get what's wrong with the above statement.

On the website it is mentioned "Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order to the visa office in London.", which implies original.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada. Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
We never wrote before at the back of DD...is it mandatory...name, address, signature?
Better to have that, the intent is very simple if that gets misplaced by any chance it can be recognized by LVO officer's your Bhaiyaaa (VCM)
Be careful while writing use the pen with the light hand, and use the ball pen rather than ink pen so it shouldn't get impression on the front side of the DD.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Maria_Sal said:
Yes Maria, it is always safer and better to write your details on the back of DD. In the event that your DD slips out from your package when being opened by vo, it is easier to match it with your application. Otherwise, u may be asked to send another payment.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
she should write with the led pencil..... name DOB File number

nkalra said:
Better to have that, the intent is very simple if that gets misplaced by any chance it can be recognized by LVO officer's your Bhaiyaaa (VCM)
Be careful while writing use the pen with the light hand, and use the ball pen rather than ink pen so it shouldn't get impression on the front side of the DD.