Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
SSAT said:
Hi,

We have received same email for sending updated schedule A form and the form attached on the email.
I have also not sent UK pcc along with the form but they didnot ask for it. Not sure how they are working.

Do you know how long it takes to get a UK PCC.

Thanks
who sent u an email and what was the initial below the mail.

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
jigzyy said:
LVO loves to overload themselves. There's a weight scale for each application, and when certain weight is reached, they send out PPR1. Till than, they will keep on asking background declarations & stuff. They are truly earning "Halal" money by making every loonie count! ;D
haha bro finally u understand the 'LVO working model'

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
awai ali said:
One of My friend who is not on forum request me to post his question ............he has cargo his luggage to Canada and travelling on 9th June ....he has prepared list which he will present on Air Port ......he wants to order more furniture which he would received after 6 month or later .......Would he present two list one he has cargo and other he would have to .........and how long these list are valid for luggage which follow you later ..........??
Sir

Validity is as long as he lives

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
djauschio said:
Hello Guys,
I just received email from LVO requiring additional documents. I am posting email text below:

Dear Applicant,
This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal and address history from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Further proof of your professional experience: employment contract, payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of your salary
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Kind regards,

CDD

Now the time given by Visa officer in start is 30 days whereas he/she writes we look forward to hear from you with-in 60 days at the end. This is important as I need more time to arrange all the stuff. Secondly, they need payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of salary but no time period is mentioned for the bank statement. should I provide bank statement for last one year or perhaps two years?

I would really appreciate your help in this regard. Also, please see if you can give any other advise based on your experience.
Thank you.
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Biborno said:
Hi All,
just to share, I just received passport request from LVO.
Regards,
Biborno
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
djauschio said:
Thank you Jigzyy. One more thing. I do not have pay stubs or employment contract from my previous employer and unfortunately the company has been closed. What would you advise considering this particular scenario?
Sir

It is a serious concern of visa officer.
try your level best to satisfy him

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
omair147 said:
AlamudAllah

Received request for MR n RPRF just now.

[/quote

Dear Umair

Congratulations , wish you a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pharmacistfarhan said:
Dear fellows,

Today I received email from LVO........requesting the following additional documents:

1- RPRF (for myself and for spouse)
2- Update Schedule A / Background Declaration From for me and spouse.

They have 30 days time.
Sir

Congratulations , please double check your Schedule A forms before sending , and do provide every information since age of 18

Stay Blessed

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
JBZZS said:
This LVO is making us really sick... From some tgey are just asking RPRF and from some RPRF and Sch A again... What is this? If everything including security is complete then why are they again asking the forms????

Farhan, did u submit the initial Schedule A FORM for last 10 years only or From 18th birhtday?
Initially I submitted all the up-dated Schedule A forms (for myself and spouse) starting from our 18th birthday.........the only thing is that, initial form (s) covered all the history till May 2013 (means till the date of filing our application last year), now they want us to up-date them the history from May 2013 to-date............that's the only reason, why they are asking up-date Schedule A forms.

Surprisingly, VCM again emailed stating that they want RPRF and Up-date Schedule A in 30 days from now.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Congrats Farhan..

pharmacistfarhan said:
Dear fellows,

Today I received email from LVO........requesting the following additional documents:

1- RPRF (for myself and for spouse)
2- Update Schedule A / Background Declaration From for me and spouse.

They have 30 days time.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Really??

Applicant is of FSW 2013??

nkalra said:
Bro nothing is over until you have Visa in hand.

I know one case from Dubai waiting for PPR recently last month he has received email from LVO to submit all of the previous employers labor card with contracts.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
pharmacistfarhan said:
Initially I submitted all the up-dated Schedule A forms (for myself and spouse) starting from our 18th birthday.........the only thing is that, initial form (s) covered all the history till May 2013 (means till the date of filing our application last year), now they want us to up-date them the history from May 2013 to-date............that's the only reason, why they are asking up-date Schedule A forms.

Surprisingly, VCM again emailed stating that they want RPRF and Up-date Schedule A in 30 days from now.
So if we conclude as per your last CSE reply your file is awaiting for the VO review make sense, could be your S/C have been completed and now VO is reviewing your file and he just wanted to have the updated forms before they call for PPR1. Overall it's a good sign.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Congratulations , please double check your Schedule A forms before sending , and do provide every information since age of 18

Stay Blessed
Thanks a lot Saeed Bhai.....

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
nkalra said:
So if we conclude as per your last CSE reply your file is awaiting for the VO review make sense, could be your S/C have been completed and now VO is reviewing your file and he just wanted to have the updated forms before they call for PPR1. Overall it's a good sign.
Yeah, to me it is so.