London Visa Office

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
nkalra said:
B4 form is required, have a look at the link to understand it better.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html
nkalra +1 for your for posting & reminding us about important info links here.

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
jigzyy said:
Congrats on the update. You should consider 30 Days only. For slips & bank statement, 6 months should be enough but send 1 year to be on the safe side.
Thank you Jigzyy. One more thing. I do not have pay stubs or employment contract from my previous employer and unfortunately the company has been closed. What would you advise considering this particular scenario?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
djauschio said:
Thank you Jigzyy. One more thing. I do not have pay stubs or employment contract from my previous employer and unfortunately the company has been closed. What would you advise considering this particular scenario?
Doesn't matter. Write a cover letter and explain why can't you provide previous contracts and pay stubs. If you have proof of the salaries that were deposited in the account [like x amount mentioned on experience letter and the same x is deposited in account over the period of time], than provide statement for that period, just to make Visa Officer believe that you have something to show.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check your inbox.

AK2147 said:
Abu hassan,
Two months back I sent the status query and got reply from ldnimmigration. This time when I sent the status request, I got the reply from Laura but she said there is no change in status we will contact you when required. I know she is a visa officer and I assume that previously my file was not assigned to the visa officer so I got the generic reply "pending review by an Immigration Officer" and this time I got a reply from Laura that there is no update in status and we will contact you when required.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nkalra,

I believe, neither from VO nor from CSU.

nkalra said:
Just asking the below signature indicates the reply is from VO or from CSU (Customer Service Unit) Any comments please.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (RJT)

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Email: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Biborno. Where you have been asked to submit your passport, in London? How many days given to submit passport?

Biborno said:
Hi All,
just to share, I just received passport request from LVO.
Regards,
Biborno

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
djauschio said:
Hello Guys,
I just received email from LVO requiring additional documents. I am posting email text below:

Dear Applicant,
This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal and address history from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Further proof of your professional experience: employment contract, payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of your salary
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Kind regards,

CDD

Now the time given by Visa officer in start is 30 days whereas he/she writes we look forward to hear from you with-in 60 days at the end. This is important as I need more time to arrange all the stuff. Secondly, they need payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of salary but no time period is mentioned for the bank statement. should I provide bank statement for last one year or perhaps two years?

I would really appreciate your help in this regard. Also, please see if you can give any other advise based on your experience.
Thank you.
Congrats buddy. Atleast something is moving on your file. It seems CDD is reviewing most the applications! He/She has been demanding some of the updates on forms from applicants.

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
jigzyy said:
Doesn't matter. Write a cover letter and explain why can't you provide previous contracts and pay stubs. If you have proof of the salaries that were deposited in the account [like x amount mentioned on experience letter and the same x is deposited in account over the period of time], than provide statement for that period, just to make Visa Officer believe that you have something to show.
Thank you very much.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno
Congratulations.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno
BIG CONGRATULATIONS Biborno!

If I may ask; Could you kindly share with us the initials of the VO that signed the PPR email? I am just curious to know if we still have CDD at this stage of the application processing.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
omair147 said:
AlamudAllah

Received request for MR n RPRF just now.
Congratulations :) :)

what is your e-case status ?

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
AberdeenGuy said:
BIG CONGRATULATIONS Biborno!

If I may ask; Could you kindly share with us the initials of the VO that signed the PPR email? I am just curious to know if we still have CDD at this stage of the application processing.
Hi Aberdeenguy
It seems you are really concern about this CDD guy. Same here. So critical person.