App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Mahyn said:
Hello Folks,

I received the following email from her today morning.

*******************************************************************************************************

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We require the following to be scanned and emailed to this office within 15 days:

-updated Schedule A form for you **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18.**

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

*******************************************************************************************************
Sir

Do it NOW

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stranger Friendly said:
Yesterday, Got email to submit updated form IMM5406 & Schedule A for myself and my spouse.
So, submitted today......Finger crossed.
Next round of waiting game started!

Best of luck to all forum mates always.
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Stranger Friendly said:
I request mates, not to write the Visa Officers full name or their complete email addresses. Just use their last & first name or use full details in private.

Take care of their privacy too ......just a suggestion. ;)

Cheers
awrite :) modified my post. ppl were talking about the "fast visa officer" already , so i joined in :)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
rawdah said:
I was not asked to submit since age 18 and I followed the instruction accordingly.

Now let's see whether they ask me to submit Schedule A form again or not.

hi Rawdah,

I received the same email yesterday which Mahyn mentioned. Email specifically asks details from age 18 years onwards. If you didn't get these instructions then we can say that, it is the style of a particular VO, so no need to worry. I would suggest raise this thing in CSE right now.
Did you send updated docs by replying the email as attachment? Cuz that is how I send the docs, I hope this is the right way.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MassHunter said:
Finally the long awaited email from LVO arrived. I have received medical request email from LVO. :) :) :) :)

Though I am happy about receiving the email, there are a couple of observations I would like to share with you guys and would appreciate if you can share your thoughts on them.

• The email is an auto generated message not from any specific VO, or VO assigned to my case. Other people who have received the medical request received it from VO or an auto generated email just like me???
  • The ECAS still shows "we received your application on XX-XX-XXXX" as the status.
  • Is the medical center located in Lahore, eMedical enabled or not?
  • Any idea about how much it cost for the medical and how long it takes for the center to send the result to LVO? As I am out of country right now and planning to undergo exam on my return.

Thank you and wishing good luck to all the remaining applicants to hear GOOD news from LVO soon.
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
I request mates, not to write the Visa Officers full name or their complete email addresses. Just use their last & first name or use full details in private.

Take care of their privacy too ......just a suggestion. ;)

Cheers
+1 mate.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stranger Friendly said:
hi Rawdah,

I received the same email yesterday which Mahyn mentioned. Email specifically asks details from age 18 years onwards. If you didn't get these instructions then we can say that, it is the style of a particular VO, so no need to worry. I would suggest raise this thing in CSE right now.
Did you send updated docs by replying the email as attachment? Cuz that is how I send the docs, I hope this is the right way.
Sir

They will modify form in coming days

Stay Blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Ya we know, but you can still use the frist name though ;)

Congratulations anyway !
I got the same email yesterday, and sent all docs in reply to that email. 8) 8) 8)
LVO is in full swing guys, best of luck for the rest !

Mahyn said:
awrite :) modified my post. ppl were talking about the "fast visa officer" already , so i joined in :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Stranger Friendly said:
hi Rawdah,

I sent updated docs, received by LVO on 12-Mar, then on raising CSE on 10 Apr they told me that they have received my docs and awaiting completion of bg checks. So I think I will wait for some update from LVO rather than raising CSE now.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MassHunter said:
Finally the long awaited email from LVO arrived. I have received medical request email from LVO. :) :) :) :)

Though I am happy about receiving the email, there are a couple of observations I would like to share with you guys and would appreciate if you can share your thoughts on them.

• The email is an auto generated message not from any specific VO, or VO assigned to my case. Other people who have received the medical request received it from VO or an auto generated email just like me???
  • The ECAS still shows "we received your application on XX-XX-XXXX" as the status.
  • Any idea about how much it cost for the medical and how long it takes for the center to send the result to LVO? As I am out of country right now and planning to undergo exam on my return.

Thank you and wishing good luck to all the remaining applicants to hear GOOD news from LVO soon.
Congratulations .........I hope experienced guys will reply to your queries & thanks for +1 ;) same for you +1.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
ILoveAB said:
My observations.

Looking at the number of people reporting files under review we may be in for a MR downpour so people put on your wellies, umbrellas and other protective gears in readiness.

Best wishes to all forumites

Thanks & a +1 for you too for spreading positive vibes ;)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Stranger Friendly said:
Thanks & a +1 for you too for spreading positive vibes ;)
Did you also got that email from LBM?

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
MassHunter said:

Ooo boy! Congrats :D

I'm June 11th, eagerly waiting ...