JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
Please check if your Paper file is assigned to someone else (other than visa officer?) It should be in first 5 pages.. Also.. S15(1) refers to some hidden text due to security screening
Paper file with same VO who is working on it from day one after receiving it from CIC...which means still final review is pending as they are still waiting for security checks or at least that was the status as per March

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
awai ali said:
Its holiday there my fedex suppose to deliver today but could not due to holiday but ......my third line added today through LVO ........
It's possible some staff have come to do overtime. I think LVO is trying to make some effort.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
Hi JB......I saw your recent post, where you mentioned that in GCMS, the most pivotal piece of info which we're interested in - the B/G security - is hidden. I personally feel, instead of ordering GCMS notes for myself, I'd rather wait (and send a CSE on May 10 if I don't hear something from them), as rest of the things seems to be known (like I know what there could be under eligibility, medicals, criminality etc.....means eligibility was met that's why they sent us MR etc).
Yes Farhan thats true. All other fields were updated after we received Medicals. The main point is Security checks. My main concern is the difference between our CSE response as all of you (5-6 people) received CSE reply that "File waiting for VO review" even those who received MR by Mid or End of Feb or even in March whereas my CSE reply was "waiting for Security checks"...our MR time frame is same so at least some of those who received this reply should have received some answer by now Coz as per our understanding if waiting for VO review after MR then it means security checks are completed for them and just waiting for final review...o man this LVO is too much

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
Here is Summary:

Eligibility: Passed (dated 17 Jan)
Criminality: Passed (started 17 Jan, completed 22 Jan)
Medical: Passed (started 17 jan, updated 13 Feb)
Security: Not Started :eek:

I was shocked to see that security not started whereas as per my CSE, LVO told that they are waiting for security checks to be completed...

Under NOTES Section, it is mentioned that met all criteria, met financial requirements, passed in criminality based on the PCC and then there is a section which shows started on 17 Jan but here they have deleted "Activity Name" and they have deleted "Comments" under this activity and page top says S15(1).... Initially i got too much shocked to see security not started but then this notes page with hidden information and s15(1) label shows this is related to security and they dont want to disclose and same was told to me by LVO using CSE...but the only problem is that these notes are more than 5-6 weeks old...by the way everything started on 17 Jan with medicals. They started All security and criminality checks after sending medicals as start dates for these checks are same as of sending medicals
Thanks JB for sharing.

Same as expected doesn't show anything (Dates) for S/C checks, so finally no other option rather than sending CSE. Just an advice for sending CSE be wise they get's pissed off for sending too may inquiries.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
hila01 said:
It's possible some staff have come to do overtime. I think LVO is trying to make some effort.
Possible. Also possible that GCMS automatically sends the medical invites one Canadian-working-day after the VO sets the medical request status, which would explain why we got the MR paperwork the day after the email from LVO, and why someone got MR on a bank holiday.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
hila01 said:
If I am not mistaken, today is supposed to be bank holiday. A friend told me that he just received medical instructions from LVO.
Oh! :eek: any way good.

he/she is 2013 appl? hope its email posted today?

can you just share his time line if you have.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
loncan said:
Possible. Also possible that GCMS automatically sends the medical invites one Canadian-working-day after the VO sets the medical request status, which would explain why we got the MR paperwork the day after the email from LVO, and why someone got MR on a bank holiday.
Quite possible GCMS part some batch work could be, lots of my NDVO friends have received MR on Saturday's.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
goalcanada said:
Oh! :eek: any way good.

he/she is 2013 appl? hope its email posted today?

can you just share his time line if you have.
Yes, 2013 July applicant, noc 3212, MR received 1hr ago.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Thanks JB for sharing.

Same as expected doesn't show anything (Dates) for S/C checks, so finally no other option rather than sending CSE. Just an advice for sending CSE be wise they get's pissed off for sending too may inquiries.
"Security" clause is mentioned at several pages but all are untouched with same last update date of Oct 2013 and same thing like not assigned to anyone and no work done except in NOTES ... There are few new notes with new LABELS and having start dates, VO initials, comments. It includes (1) eligibility (2) medical, (3) criminality and (4) Blank -- something was mentioned under comments but that is hidden and Label is also blank...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
nkalra said:
Thanks JB for sharing.

For me CSE's worked so far (I believe).

On Jan 23, 2014 (right on the day when ECAS showed "medical results have been received"), I raised CSE and next day JMR (please note that time JMR replied me) that "Dear applicant, please be informed that background checks for your application are still on-going and still may take some months to get completed" (note word STILL in his / her reply - to me it indicated that B/G checks might have been started somewhere earlier, as it was only on 10th of Jan that I got MR).

Then on Apr 07, 2014 I lodged another CSE - that time VCM replied me 2 days after my CSE, telling me that your file is awaiting review by an immigration officer, we'll be in contact with further information once the review has taken place. (here note: this time VCM was the person who replied me...........another point to be noted here is that, they're saying further information upon completion of review....that I assumed for sending up-date family information chart by LVO after the review......)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
"Security" clause is mentioned at several pages but all are untouched with same last update date of Oct 2013 and same thing like not assigned to anyone and no work done except in NOTES ... There are few new notes with new LABELS and having start dates, VO initials, comments. It includes (1) eligibility (2) medical, (3) criminality and (4) Blank -- something was mentioned under comments but that is hidden and Label is also blank...
Word 'BLANK' for S/C checks is their fix pattern to hide the dates, status in GCMS.

Going ahead only 3 options , 1- Send CSE, 2- Wait 3- Send inquiry to CSIS to know the status of your checks.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
nkalra said:
Word 'BLANK' for S/C checks is their fix pattern to hide the dates, status in GCMS.

Going ahead only 3 options , 1- Send CSE, 2- Wait 3- Send inquiry to CSIS to know the status of your checks.
How we can send inquiry to CSIS...means I didn't find any email address of CSIS.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
VEHSHI said:
Dear Fellows,

I have got the medicals+RPRF email on 30th April, 2014.

Would somebody guide me:
a - where should I complete medicals from in Karachi?
b - how much is the RPRF fee and how to pay it?

i would be very thankful for your help.

Regards,
Congratulations......................!

Would you mind sharing your timeline ? Application date, PER Date ?

What is your current E-case status ?

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
JBZZS said:
JB.....................After 2 days, it will be your APPLICATION ANNIVERSARY :) :) :)

Cake is due on you ;)