15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
MM2 said:
your eligibility is clear now and they are going to start your security and criminality.... MR to PPR process will be quick for you....
congratulations Rawdah,
Any idea if there is a chance LVO might ask for updated PCC after MR?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
hila01 said:
It would seem that LVO is very slow but I am sure they are very much aware of the 2014 deadline. I am not saying they will wait until near that time to begin full force with processing of applications but even with the deadline drawing near, I want to believe that LVO would soon surprise all of us.
yes i think this too...maybe the applicants they interviewed would change their perspective and they can give more of direct MRs after this.....
certainly they are going to implement new strategy this month....so everyone waiting for MR out there, please be ready for celebrating soon... :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
rawdah said:
Just now I received email from London VO instructing me to submit Schedule A form and PCC.
Dear Rawdah

Congratulations , recheck information already submitted on Schedule A , there must be either some missing. Submit this no issues

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
rawdah said:
Dear Rawdah

My sister who was stuck since March 2012 , has got same email from MCH to re-submit her Schedule A forms , after one day of getting generic / standard response on her CSE.

MCH was visa officer for my elder sister , my cousin and one of my friend.

He / She is in a habbit of asking these before issuance of MR , to reconfirm any doubts or changes in personal history

Stay Blessed

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
yes they can ask you at the time of medicals....

i-Man said:
congratulations Rawdah,
Any idea if there is a chance LVO might ask for updated PCC after MR?

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
From the look of things, there is no indication of fsw 2014. EOI is starting in January 2015, and CIC has stated that it is committed to completing all fsw applications and backlogs by the end of 2014 before EOI in January of 2015.
Clearing backlog may be true for some specific VO like NDVO After July-13 no news from SGVO. No MR no IP either for MI-2/MI-3/2013 applicants. Then how backlog will be cleared by 2014. Moreover if the situation goes in this way it will take several years to get MR/Visa like us (Who r MI-3 under SGVO).

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

Did you recieve CIIP invitiation after your MR? If yes, is it online or in-person?

Maria_Sal said:
congratulations rawdah...u rock 8) ...wish u quick MR....inshaAllah

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Maria,

Did you recieve CIIP invitiation after your MR? If yes, is it online or in-person?

nopes no invitation...are ppl getting invitation for it ??? i was planning to attend CIIP this month but we have a toddler to manage on weekends...ofcourse CIIP session wont be welcoming to her....

i think we have to apply online for it...i didnt apply

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
abrar.abyan said:
Clearing backlog may be true for some specific VO like NDVO After July-13 no news from SGVO. No MR no IP either for MI-2/MI-3/2013 applicants. Then how backlog will be cleared by 2014. Moreover if the situation goes in this way it will take several years to get MR/Visa like us (Who r MI-3 under SGVO).

Please read this extract:

Continued Improvements to the Way CIC Does Business

"CIC is continuing to maximize an increasingly integrated, modernized and centralized working environment. Updated technology, along with robust risk management and program integrity strategies, has allowed CIC to take advantage of capacity anywhere in its network. One of the outcomes has been the development of an integrated application processing model to allow offices in Canada and overseas to share work.

Prior to 2013, work-sharing arrangements were set up on an ad hoc basis to respond to particular pressure points but 2013 marked the beginning of CIC using work-sharing arrangements as a regular tool to solve workload, inventory and capacity challenges across the network. A good example of this is the work sharing of applications in the FSW categories.

In early 2013, the FSW inventory was mainly concentrated in six offices (Ottawa, London, New Delhi, Warsaw, Singapore and Ankara). These offices had more inventory than they could process in 2013, while other offices had capacity, but lacked the inventory they needed. The integrated processing model allowed missions with excess inventory to transfer parts of their caseload to missions with the capacity, target space and expertise to process it. This allowed the network to accelerate the backlog reduction plan even further.

Other measures included shifting some low-risk caseloads to in-Canada processing and further reducing older inventories within the overseas network. These have allowed CIC to build further technical efficiencies and provide faster client service while also ensuring prudent resource management".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2013/section1.asp

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
nopes no invitation...are ppl getting invitation for it ??? i was planning to attend CIIP this month but we have a toddler to manage on weekends...ofcourse CIIP session wont be welcoming to her....

NDVO guyz have received instructions n invite with MR. There are 2 options one is onsite if it is scheduled within your region on specific dates.
Else there is online session for 4-5 hours I guess.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

I was browsing the website (http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/about-ciip/regional-offices) for CIIP and found out the following:

"CIIP services are currently available in a number of cities across China, India, Philippines and the United Kingdom. There are also a number of additional service locations including Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Finland, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Services in these additional locations are based upon sufficient demand so there is no guarantee you will be served in the additional locations listed."

I suggest all LVO applicants from UAE to register for CIIP in-person session with coordination. I believe that we are enough to pull at least one in-person CIIP session in Dubai or Abu Dhabi but for this, we need to register altogether. Therefore, whoever gets MR from UAE, shouldn't immediately run for CIIP but wait for others from UAE to join the club.

If this is something interesting for all LVO applicants from UAE, we should really plan for it.

Maria_Sal said:

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hi Abu Hassan,,

great idea....but i read somewhere on the forum tht thrz a CIIP session on 14-March in dubai??? but i couldnt google it..

Abu Hassaan said:
Maria,

I was browsing the website (http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/about-ciip/regional-offices) for CIIP and found out the following:

"CIIP services are currently available in a number of cities across China, India, Philippines and the United Kingdom. There are also a number of additional service locations including Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Finland, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Services in these additional locations are based upon sufficient demand so there is no guarantee you will be served in the additional locations listed."

I suggest all LVO applicants from UAE to register for CIIP in-person session with coordination. I believe that we are enough to pull at least one in-person CIIP session in Dubai or Abu Dhabi but for this, we need to register altogether. Therefore, whoever gets MR from UAE, shouldn't immediately run for CIIP but wait for others from UAE to join the club.

If this is something interesting for all LVO applicants from UAE, we should really plan for it.

Bas_sant

Jan 22, 2014
mjaneblige35 said:
Hi everyone am new to this forum, just a quick update on my application.
Application received : 11 / 09/2013
PER received : 4/12/2013
MER : 6/2/2014
MED : 12/2/2014
Status shows: medical results have been received.
Mine is pretty fast, fingers crossed I will receive PPR soon.
Occupation is Chemical Engineering 2134

Hi, I am a chemical engineer too, but I only received request to send updated PCC and explanation for some money deposit. What is the name of the person processing your application (his initials) and where do u live?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hila01 said:
Please read this extract:

Continued Improvements to the Way CIC Does Business

"CIC is continuing to maximize an increasingly integrated, modernized and centralized working environment. Updated technology, along with robust risk management and program integrity strategies, has allowed CIC to take advantage of capacity anywhere in its network. One of the outcomes has been the development of an integrated application processing model to allow offices in Canada and overseas to share work.

Prior to 2013, work-sharing arrangements were set up on an ad hoc basis to respond to particular pressure points but 2013 marked the beginning of CIC using work-sharing arrangements as a regular tool to solve workload, inventory and capacity challenges across the network. A good example of this is the work sharing of applications in the FSW categories.

In early 2013, the FSW inventory was mainly concentrated in six offices (Ottawa, London, New Delhi, Warsaw, Singapore and Ankara). These offices had more inventory than they could process in 2013, while other offices had capacity, but lacked the inventory they needed. The integrated processing model allowed missions with excess inventory to transfer parts of their caseload to missions with the capacity, target space and expertise to process it. This allowed the network to accelerate the backlog reduction plan even further.

Other measures included shifting some low-risk caseloads to in-Canada processing and further reducing older inventories within the overseas network. These have allowed CIC to build further technical efficiencies and provide faster client service while also ensuring prudent resource management".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2013/section1.asp
Nice to hear hila.. ;D..but bad to experiecnce their usual behave.. :mad:

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
rawdah said:
Just now I received email from London VO instructing me to submit Schedule A form and PCC.
Congratulations Rawadah...I hope they will crawl up to June very soon..