+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
@BillHyatt

Great work you've been doing.

Before now, I was always checking my account to see if I would catch the "Update" status almost everyone was experiencing, but I never saw it. I however saw what you said about the changes in the "View Submitted Application" section, so I checked my account for this almost immediately I saw your post and I caught something different from the way it usually was.

The format changed, usually the format was:
The principal applicant's name and the document checklist in the table submitted, followed by another empty table for additional request for the principal applicant, followed by spouse's name and the documents checklist table for all documents submitted, and lastly amount paid beneath.

But what I caught yesterday followed this format:
First a written instruction in black and then red about documents requested or submitted already, can't really remember the exact words, followed by principal applicant's name and the document checklist in the table submitted, followed by another empty table for additional request for the principal applicant, followed by spouse's name and the documents checklist table for all documents submitted.
No final table for amount paid.

It was different from how it usually was, i left the page to go check if this meant I would now get an update status, but it still showed submitted, by the time I clicked on view submitted application again, it was back to the original format with the amount paid table below.

What does this mean bill?

Sorry for the long post, this is how I could explain it.Timeline: August 3rd, PNP

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@BillHyatt

Before now, I was always checking my account to see if I would catch the "Update" status almost everyone was experiencing, but I never saw it. I however saw what you said about the changes in the "View Submitted Application" section, so I checked my account for this almost immediately I saw your post and I caught something different from the way it usually was.

The principal applicant's name and the document checklist in the table submitted, followed by another empty table for additional request for the principal applicant, followed by spouse's name and the documents checklist table for all documents submitted, and lastly amount paid beneath.

First a written instruction in black and then red about documents requested or submitted already, can't really remember the exact words, followed by principal applicant's name and the document checklist in the table submitted, followed by another empty table for additional request for the principal applicant, followed by spouse's name and the documents checklist table for all documents submitted.

It was different from how it usually was, i left the page to go check if this meant I would now get an update status, but it still showed submitted, by the time I clicked on view submitted application again, it was back to the original format with the amount paid table below.

Sorry for the long post, this is how I could explain it.Timeline: August 3rd, PNP
I have experienced the same thing today. @BillHyatt

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@BillHyatt

I read through your post and I can confidently and with full knowledge and several likewise experience respond that it is normal for that page to load like sometimes. The loading was incomplete that particular time and if you try to refresh it will then load complete page for you to view.

It has happen and still keep happening to me and others several.

Regards,

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
I read through your post and I can confidently and with full knowledge and several likewise experience respond that it is normal for that page to load like sometimes. The loading was incomplete that particular time and if you try to refresh it will then load complete page for you to view.

Regards,
@Gbemjay, I actually thought it was strange as I wasn't accustomed to this. Thanks.

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016

Regards,
@Gbemjay, I actually thought it was strange as I wasn't accustomed to this. Thanks.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Can you confirm the email address that sent you the ppr.
Thanks and congrats
They sent me PPR letter directly to my CIC account and not to my email.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
pls does anyone hv London VO number that we can call to find out abt status update. Sent email to d email add I saw on this forum over two weeks n still no reply. I wld hit d six month timing in 2weeks time, aor Oct 7.
OR
What time do u think is d best time to send them an email.
Thanks.
You cant call them,the land line is strictly for other purposes.
Pls, who has ordered GCMS notes from Nigeria that doesn't hv a relative in canada. How did u do it. Thanks
you dont need to have a relative in order to get GCMS,visit this website getgcms.com

saadmunir77

Aug 1, 2017
@BillHyatt , I received below response for my inquiry. Could you tell what you make of it. I'm 30 Sep AOR, FSW with IP2 dated 25 January.

"Background checks are currently in process for your application. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada
"