+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

london processing times?

married2brit

Sep 21, 2010
Hi everyone!

We submitted our application for spousal sponsorship August 3 to Mississauga. Apparently it was sent to London August 25, 2010, but since then we've heard absolutely nothing and on ECAS it says PR application status is 'not available'.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? Or has experienced the same thing? And how long things seem to be taking through London these days. I know the numbers quoted on the Canada immigration website, but am looking for more personal experience info. It's been out of Canada nearly a month...

Thanks!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
View the timeline postings in trackitt.com. Select CHC London for Spouce.

Kess

May 19, 2010
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-30-2010
File Transfer...
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-05-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
jonesoboneso said:
I THINK I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION BUT I DIDNT KNOW I COULD TRACK IT YET? CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
You can't track anything until you are able to access eCas. What most people do is look at other applicant's timelines and compare application dates. If someone who applied a week before you gets their update this week, then you'd hope to see your update next week, etc. The trackitt.com site is good to see other people's progress.

Once you get around the average processing time you can start trying to log into the application status page at CIC (eCas). Once you can log in, then it's just a matter of waiting for each update to occur and for the CIC staff to update the records. It could be that they've sent you a letter or email about something but not update the website, so it's not updated immediately.

Kess

May 19, 2010
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-30-2010
File Transfer...
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-05-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
jonesoboneso said:
THANKS A LOT, SO WHEN I DO START TRYING TO LOG IN WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

You should beable to use your receipt number (form IMM 5401) and the last name, date of birth, and nationality of the sponsor (or who's information was filled out on the receipt).

As for when, that would depend on when your application was received at Mississauga. I couldn't see in your previous cases if you mentioned when it was received. That would depend on if you tracked the delivery and received confirmation through post/courier.

Currently Mississauga is processing apps received up to August 13, 2010 and about 42 days before transferred to the regional office.

After that the processing times can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp London appears to be 2-8 months right now.

jonesoboneso

Jan 30, 2010
IVE JUST LOGGED ON, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, IT SAYS 'DECISION MADE' IN SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION... I HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER SAYING MY CASE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE LONDON OFFICES BUT IT ALSO SAYS I WILL BE SENT A 'Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring'?

THIS WAS NOT WITH THE LETTER ANY IDEAS WHAT IT IS AND WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jonesoboneso said:
IVE JUST LOGGED ON, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, IT SAYS 'DECISION MADE' IN SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION... I HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER SAYING MY CASE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE LONDON OFFICES BUT IT ALSO SAYS I WILL BE SENT A 'Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring'?

THIS WAS NOT WITH THE LETTER ANY IDEAS WHAT IT IS AND WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE?
Sounds like you are sponsoring a parent. Probably take a month or so for Mississauga to send it out.