+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London office processing time

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
Hello guys, My girlfriend submitted her application on Nov 7, 2023. She did biometric fingerprint on Nov.28 2023. So far it had been 7 months without any response. We sent few webforms and emails to London office. However, there is no response at all. Could you guys please share any advice or timeline? That would be very much appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys, My girlfriend submitted her application on Nov 7, 2023. She did biometric fingerprint on Nov.28 2023. So far it had been 7 months without any response. We sent few webforms and emails to London office. However, there is no response at all. Could you guys please share any advice or timeline? That would be very much appreciated.
Application for what? Check IRCC processing times. TRV is almost a year.

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
Applied for travel visa. The processing time is 280 days. She had wait 220 days already. London office is definitely shitty, no response, nothing.

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
Application for what? Check IRCC processing times. TRV is almost a year.
We checked the processing time on a daily basis. We also submitted many many webforms and emails everyday. However, they are not responding to our messages. What should we do now? Any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you very much!

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
TRV Timeline:
nov 7 2023application submitted
nov 14 2023biometric letter
nov 28 2023 biometric submitted
No further updates until today. background verification in progress, eligibility not started. Anyone have any advice? What's going on in IRCC London office? Help please!

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Normal travel. I suggest that you could submit another application so the previous got approved quickly
What do you mean another application? It’s not suggested or make any sense sending an application on top of it. Or is there something I’m not looking at.

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
What do you mean another application? It’s not suggested or make any sense sending an application on top of it. Or is there something I’m not looking at.
it is called duplicate application or secondary application. Once you submit a secondary application they will see you already have one and that one got approved immediately. Even though it is not suggested on the website but it could significantly reduce the wait time and get approved much much quicker. It doesn't have to make any sense. This advice worth more than one thousand dollars.

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
it is called duplicate application or secondary application. Once you submit a secondary application they will see you already have one and that one got approved immediately. Even though it is not suggested on the website but it could significantly reduce the wait time and get approved much much quicker. It doesn't have to make any sense. This advice worth more than one thousand dollars.
So will you allow your self to pay another time for the same visa you already paid? It’s like taking double expenses, creating extra load to case officers and you think this is a strategy? It worked for you?
One thing that might work on second application is you would chose biometrics already done. But apart from that everything would still be same I feel. You will be in the queue and they might think what wrong paying twice with you?
What do you say now? Still a strategy?

shabi-canada

Jun 9, 2024
So will you allow your self to pay another time for the same visa you already paid? It’s like taking double expenses, creating extra load to case officers and you think this is a strategy? It worked for you?
One thing that might work on second application is you would chose biometrics already done. But apart from that everything would still be same I feel. You will be in the queue and they might think what wrong paying twice with you?
What do you say now? Still a strategy?
Yeah, why not? I don't care the double expense as extra few hundred dollars are nothing for me. It is actually much much faster and very helpful, not the same feeling anymore. It worked and it is an extremely helpful strategy for myself. If you trust me, do it. If you don't trust me, do not judge my strategy. I shared this valuable advise for free.

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Yeah, why not? I don't care the double expense as extra few hundred dollars are nothing for me. It is actually much much faster and very helpful, not the same feeling anymore. It worked and it is an extremely helpful strategy for myself. If you trust me, do it. If you don't trust me, do not judge my strategy. I shared this valuable advise for free.

Hi again,

Sure. I am not judging. I know you are helping. The reasons I am asking is just to get a clarity over my assumptions and by the way you are actually right, the advise is helpful. It is valuable. Thank you so much.