+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicants...who r living in india now.(very important)

dream4canada

May 10, 2010
I am starting this thread to discuss all the problems and solutions for the people who have applied to london chc from uk or middle east but they are back in india now...
the main problem is to send the passport for visa stamping..coz in india its illegal to send passport by mail/courier.
from other threads i have came to know that we can send the passport by some friend by giving him authorization letter (i did the same)..but i have nowhere found any topic for receiving back passport from london chc.
i checked with london chc and they said that they will send it by registered post...plzzzz guys if anyone has received passport in this way, tell me if it was safe or there was any prob at custom??

my fren is a student there so he took my passport and submitted there but he is not coming back so i requested chc to send it by registered mail...is there any risk???
i shall be very thankful to ur advice guys, please help me as i m in a big stress and i am facing sleepless nights for this.

dream4canada

May 10, 2010
i guess there is nobody from london/middle east who have come back to india permanently and having their application at london chc.