+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Locked out of CIC Account

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
I have been trying to find a way around the issue of resolving my locked CIC account. I have received the ITA I paid and applied on Feb 16th 2017 and got locked out of the account due to security questions answered incorrectly. I have filled the IRCC Web Form, they say 10 business working days but no reply has come so far. I am applying from India so can't call the Toll Free number directly but tried via the alternate number using Skype have called 6 times have been unsuccessful to connect. I called their Call Centre which answers queries related to the GCKey they said leave an email at their questions (at) cic.ca but from the forum research so far people have not had any luck with this email address. Today is the fourth day after the issue has been reported, I have left messages on their Twitter handle too. I am just feeling too helpless now can anybody suggest ways to get out this issue. People who have faced such an issue kindly give your comments and suggestions

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If it says 10 business days, you need to have patience and wait those many days.

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
I appreciate your effort of replying back to my query, I am expecting some real answers as I am worried. I do know I need to wait for 10 days its obvious and I surely will. Thanks for taking the time :)

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Don't be worried. You will gain access shortly. It's like I know the processing time for EE is 6 months but I start worrying about it in the 2nd month.