+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Local office or Canadian office

Almagaff

Aug 24, 2014
Hi, With regards to common law sponsorship, I have noticed that the processing times for the London office (I'm from Ireland) has increased to 29 months. WOW. Is it possible for me to send it to Ottawa instead? I find the processing times are up and down like a yo yo for some countries.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Almagaff said:
Hi, With regards to common law sponsorship, I have noticed that the processing times for the London office (I'm from Ireland) has increased to 29 months. WOW. Is it possible for me to send it to Ottawa instead? I find the processing times are up and down like a yo yo for some countries.

Thanks
1. The reason is that London processes Pakistan applications, so if you are a non-Pakistanii residence 80% are processed in about 11 months.

NVJ

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2015
Doc's Request.
2 requests in error, nothing needed
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 19-10-2015
Almagaff said:

Thanks
You can't choose where to send it. You send the whole thing to Mississauga and they send it on to London or Ottawa, or keep it in Mississauga for processing - seems to be pot luck!