App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Is the tracker working for your guys? Mine is just loading. My lpp was completed last week. Waiting to be scheduled for the oath.

Flourpower

May 19, 2022
I've had the same issue for a few days now, and I'm in the same situation as you except I had my oath scheduled before this started. Have you checked your email?

I don't know if there's anything we can do to fix the tracker log in, issue seems to be from their side but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Rorosgurl

Yvr2022

Feb 21, 2022
Is the tracker working for your guys? Mine is just loading. My lpp was completed last week. Waiting to be scheduled for the oath.
You will be receiving your notice to appear for oath ceremony soon. Check your email. That’s what happened to me, the tracker got stuck at loading after I received my notice to appear email. And I believe that’s a common thing that happens to a lot of people in this forum when they’re scheduled for oath. The tracker will go back to normal after the oath is completed.

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
You will be receiving your notice to appear for oath ceremony soon. Check your email. That’s what happened to me, the tracker got stuck at loading after I received my notice to appear email. And I believe that’s a common thing that happens to a lot of people in this forum when they’re scheduled for oath. The tracker will go back to normal after the oath is completed.
Doesn’t it usually show you on the tracker that there is a new update before this happens?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
omg I called. I was supposed to Receive the email two days ago. Scheduled at the Mississauga office for in person on June 21st.

Reactions: RandomUser514

ECMiss

Mar 20, 2023
Mississauga
The tracker also stuck for me after I got my email about doing the test, and was just able to get back in to it this morning. Seems like a glitch on their end when they send certain things out. Nothing to worry about!

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Can’t wait to have my tracker locked : (

• Haha