+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOA Finally but confused what to take. Please Suggest!!!!!

abhi92s

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got LOA from three diff colleges :

Cambrian college - IT Business Analysis - 1 year
Fanshawe College - Network Security and Architecture - 1 year
Fleming College - Wireless Information Networking - 2 year

Can anybody please suggest. I really want to go for Fleming as it would help me get upto 3 years of work permit. But I get reviews that it's not worth it. It's a request please share your thoughts. Any former students suggestion would be very appreciated.

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
abhi92s said:
Hi Guys,

I got LOA from three diff colleges :

Cambrian college - IT Business Analysis - 1 year
Fanshawe College - Network Security and Architecture - 1 year
Fleming College - Wireless Information Networking - 2 year

Can anybody please suggest. I really want to go for Fleming as it would help me get upto 3 years of work permit. But I get reviews that it's not worth it. It's a request please share your thoughts. Any former students suggestion would be very appreciated.
I do not have much information about these colleges or courses. However, it is important to take into consideration the location of the college, its reputation and the faculty members that would be teaching you. More importantly, you need to consider how investing in the college will help your career grow, what is your area of interest/expertise and what exposure the program can give to you. So basically what you need to do is collect as much information as you can from alumni and peers about the colleges and research if the program is in sync with your long term goals.

Also yes, a 2 year program gives you a 3 yr PGWP while a 1 year program will give u a 1 yr one.

All the best!!

abhi92s

Dec 7, 2015
I am trying to get information from every source possible, Facebook, Insta everywhere. Here people have better experience and knows more. Can anbody help me with Wireless networking Fleming or IT business analyst Cambrian.