+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO will expire soon

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
what will happen when my lmo will expire and still im in the country of my origin,im here in bahrain right now working in a hotel,i have an application in Alberta and i got a positive lmo confirmation,but still i have all the documents in my hands that must be submitted in the canadian embassy in abu dhabi,the reason for the delay is that i have to renew my passport and it took me 1month and also to get a police clearance here is not that easy but its already on the process now... so what will happen??pls give me a positive answer on this! thanks!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
arvic81 said:
what will happen when my lmo will expire and still im in the country of my origin,im here in bahrain right now working in a hotel,i have an application in Alberta and i got a positive lmo confirmation,but still i have all the documents in my hands that must be submitted in the canadian embassy in abu dhabi,the reason for the delay is that i have to renew my passport and it took me 1month and also to get a police clearance here is not that easy but its already on the process now... so what will happen??pls give me a positive answer on this! thanks!
Application must reach CIC before expiration of LMO, otherwise employer has to start all over from advertising position to filing LMO.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
yap i agree,,,otherwise you have to start from the top again,,,

BellaME

Dec 5, 2014
I need help

Dear Experts,

My LMO will expire soon. . . I have submitted my documents at the Canadian Embassy- Manila and had taken the SPEAK Test and Medical Exam. My problem now is my passport. The expiration of my passport is on November 2015. I've already renewed my passport last December 4, 2014 but the expected release is on December 15, 2014, they are requiring me to submit my original passport before December 9 with minimum of two years validity. what do you think will be my problem if I did not meet my deadline?

Do you think the embassy will still accept my passport with the November 2015 expiration attached with the receipt of my renewed passport?

help help help..
thanks!