+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Process two Questions

Apr 21, 2013
Hello,

I am new at this website because I am facing some issues from my Consultant. Here is my short story.

My consultant is looking for an arranged employment for me in CANADA from last 7 months. Few days back I met with him to ask for a status. He said that a policy is changed now Canadian Government will accept arranged employment application with LMO intead of AEO.

Now after some days back he told me that he has submitted my application with LMO and now it will take at least 3 months for a response. He also forced me to do IELTS test because at the time of hearing of my case in the court they might ask for IELTS test.

Now I have two questions:

1) What is the proof that my consultant has submitted my Arranged Employment application. Is there any type of ID number which I asked for him as a proof?
2) Is IELTS test needed at this stage or when I will applied for an immigration (after successful arranged employment)

Please help in this regard.

Thanks
Kamo

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exclusivetutorials said:
Hello,

I am new at this website because I am facing some issues from my Consultant. Here is my short story.

My consultant is looking for an arranged employment for me in CANADA from last 7 months. Few days back I met with him to ask for a status. He said that a policy is changed now Canadian Government will accept arranged employment application with LMO intead of AEO.

Now after some days back he told me that he has submitted my application with LMO and now it will take at least 3 months for a response. He also forced me to do IELTS test because at the time of hearing of my case in the court they might ask for IELTS test.

1) What is the proof that my consultant has submitted my Arranged Employment application. Is there any type of ID number which I asked for him as a proof?
2) Is IELTS test needed at this stage or when I will applied for an immigration (after successful arranged employment)

Thanks
Kamo

ask your consultant regarding the approved lmo. you can get this copy on their office and other docs like contract for assurance.
with regards on the LMO. the fastest time you can get that is 2 weeks. so getting the LMO for just a day is impossible.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exclusivetutorials said:
Hello,

Thanks
Kamo

1. Have you seen and accepted the job offer associated with the LMO application? In other words, do you know who the employer is, do you know where the job is located, what the job duties are, whether you are qualified to do them, and have you signed a contract or job offer? If the answer is no, then there’s something fishy doing on with the consultant.

2. HRSDC/Service Canada will send a receipt of confirmation once the LMO application is received, along with the file number. You can get this from the consultant as proof that he actually made a submission.

3. IELTS is not needed for LMO processing. You’ll need it later when you apply to the FSWP.

4. I’m not sure I understand your reference to “at the time of hearing of my case in the court”. Do you mean you’re trying to prepare for an appeal in case your FSWP app is refused down the road?