+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lmo expired

dhang

Apr 17, 2009
my sister has job offer as caregiver way back three years ago and it happen that she past everything except that the canadian embassy in manila notice that she had only 71 units from her college credential thats why they asked her to go to school with is credited of tesda. to make it short she finished her two years practical nurse and her caregiver course, but now I want to know if she need new lmo from her employer because her lmo is already expired. do I have to asked for the extension of her lmo or just a new one. please help me and explain to me what to do . thanks dhang

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dhang said:
my sister has job offer as caregiver way back three years ago and it happen that she past everything except that the canadian embassy in manila notice that she had only 71 units from her college credential thats why they asked her to go to school with is credited of tesda. to make it short she finished her two years practical nurse and her caregiver course, but now I want to know if she need new lmo from her employer because her lmo is already expired. do I have to asked for the extension of her lmo or just a new one. please help me and explain to me what to do . thanks dhang
After 3 years, she needs a new LMO.

PMM

dhang

Apr 17, 2009
working permit

can anyone help me, for this question..my sister in law is living in the philippines while processing her new LMO, and while waiting for her LMO she got job offer at abudhabi , i want to know if she can process her working permit in abudhabi rather than philippines....also on her lmo and contract the address is at the philippines, so do you think because of this situation they will give her hazzle..... also i want to know if there is speaktest in abudhabi for live in caregiver to come to canada? i do appreciate any help that you can extend to me... thank you!!!!