+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO CONFIRMATION

service08

Aug 19, 2010
Hello guys..how long to wait the LMO Confirmation? i am ready to make an appointment to pick up my documents, but i will wait first the confirmation. Please any feedback appreciated. Thanks and God Bless!

alewis

Feb 1, 2013
The process could take between 6-8 weeks. Also depends on if there is a backlog with HRSDC.

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
It takes 4 to 6 months now. My LMO application submitted on 20th Sept 2012 and still waiting....

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
service08 said:
Hello guys..how long to wait the LMO Confirmation? i am ready to make an appointment to pick up my documents, but i will wait first the confirmation. Please any feedback appreciated. Thanks and God Bless!
Hi,

It depends where your employer applied your LMO. Usually it takes 8-12 weeks processing, some provinces just 6 weeks :)

shreya123

Feb 3, 2013
Hello I am just wondering if themedical for lmo visa is done howlong does it take to getvisa. A candidate for lmo visa is at the same time applying for his dad, S Visitors visa. Just wondering if theboth clash to each others interest or not. Please seniors helpme on this I am very stressed out.

Dec 12, 2012
hello guys...i just started studying caregiver and will finished it by august or september because i am applying as a live in caregiver in canada, but my LMO will be coming by May or June..what will i do then if the embassy ask for my certification? will it be possible that temporary certificate be given to the embassy as a proof that i am in the middle of my studies? will they accept it? will my application be refused then or denied?? help me guys please..thanks in advance..:)

ATS2012

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
Med's Request
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time.
LANDED..........
IF GOD'S WILL, SOON...............
eloisa_samson2006 said:
hello guys...i just started studying caregiver and will finished it by august or september because i am applying as a live in caregiver in canada, but my LMO will be coming by May or June..what will i do then if the embassy ask for my certification? will it be possible that temporary certificate be given to the embassy as a proof that i am in the middle of my studies? will they accept it? will my application be refused then or denied?? help me guys please..thanks in advance..:)
According to caregiver required experience ,you need at least one year paid experience and six months caregiving schooling in order to be qualified for work permit application. Please check the topic of Caregiver work permit application so it will give you more idea on how to pass the VO requirements.Thanks and God bless.
Additional information that might help you understand your case.

Successful Completion of Related Training or Experience

Your training or experience should be in early childhood education, geriatric care, or pediatric nursing, to name just a few areas. If you are a licensed registered nurse, with experience, you are normally considered to meet this requirement.

Training

In order to qualify, the six-month training course must have been completed as part of formal education taken at an institution accredited by the local education authority. In the Philippines, TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority) is the "local authority.” To verify if a particular training school has the necessary accreditation, please refer to the TESDA website.

In addition to being TESDA-accredited, your training must also comply with the requirements of Canadian immigration legislation and policy. Full-time training must be completed within a period of at least six months with a minimum of 25 hours per week in a classroom setting. Time spent performing on-the-job training or a practicum is not considered part of your required training, even though this may be a TESDA requirement. Correspondence courses, evening and weekend classes are also not considered as "full time."

NOTE: If your classroom training is less than 6 months, this will result in the refusal of your application.

As a quality control measure, embassy officials periodically monitor caregiver training institutions to ensure that the schools meet the requirements of the Canadian legislation and policy. If your caregiver school does not meet the required standards, you may be deemed not to have met the Program's requirements and your application may be refused.

A number of institutions in the Philippines have developed a "six month caregiver course." These are in no way affiliated with, or accredited or certified by the Canadian Government or the Embassy of Canada.

It is recommended that you exercise due diligence in choosing a training centre. The onus is on you to verify that the school is not only TESDA accredited, but also that the training complies with the requirements of Canadian immigration legislation and policy.

service08

Aug 19, 2010
Hello Folks thank you all for the response! i am talkin' about the LMO Confirmation my employer got the open LMO has no named on it. And he fax it to the Service Canada, said takes 5-10 days working days, 10 days already last Feb. 1 since my employer fax our information i've been gathering my documents since December per job offer. Been waiting for the LMO confirmation so i can call the cem for docs pickup...pls share any infos please.....thanks again and be bless!

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks ATS2012 for the info...

i took caregiver course just to make sure that i will be able to meet the requirements under the training category.. and i don't have paid experience in caregiving because i am a secondary school teacher in the Philippines..and i am not sure if my present work as a teacher is qualified under the early childhood education as mentioned in the guidelines under caregiver program that's why i begin to study caregiver...with this, my worries is that will my experience as a secondary teacher be enough to pass the requirements if my study as caregiver will not be accepted because it is less than six months before the time i will submit my papers in the embassy? do i have chances that my application be approved by the embassy with my LMO with just merely teaching grades 7 students as my experience??? because right now i am really thinking hard about it...hope u can help me with this so that things will be cleared to me..thanks and god speed...

ATS2012

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
Med's Request
31-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time.
LANDED..........
IF GOD'S WILL, SOON...............
eloisa_samson2006 said:
Thanks ATS2012 for the info...

i took caregiver course just to make sure that i will be able to meet the requirements under the training category.. and i don't have paid experience in caregiving because i am a secondary school teacher in the Philippines..and i am not sure if my present work as a teacher is qualified under the early childhood education as mentioned in the guidelines under caregiver program that's why i begin to study caregiver...with this, my worries is that will my experience as a secondary teacher be enough to pass the requirements if my study as caregiver will not be accepted because it is less than six months before the time i will submit my papers in the embassy? do i have chances that my application be approved by the embassy with my LMO with just merely teaching grades 7 students as my experience??? because right now i am really thinking hard about it...hope u can help me with this so that things will be cleared to me..thanks and god speed..
.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp
Hi please check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp in order to you to determine
your eligibility as caregiver.As well as this link http://www.selectnannies.ca/03_caregiver/02_meeting_criteria/index.cfm for more information on caregiver program by government of Canada. Your job experienced must met the requirements of your LMO.Thanks and God bless.