File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone can somebody help me how to verify LMIA is original or fake?
There's no way to verify online.

Post the full job offer and we'll be able to tell you if it's fake. Generally speaking, if you are being asked for money then it is fake. Generally speaking, it's also fake if they are offering to pay for your flight, food and/or accommodations.

Aug 27, 2023
Hi scylla,
Thank you for your kind response.

Actually i am contacted with the registered immigration lawyer i pay for him 1000cad. Job is mentioned i will share details but i was just confirming that registered immigration lawyer can do fraud?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi scylla,
Thank you for your kind response.

Actually i am contacted with the registered immigration lawyer i pay for him 1000cad. Job is mentioned i will share details but i was just confirming that registered immigration lawyer can do fraud?
Anybody can do fraudulent things but a lawyer should know better, I guess it depends if they think there will be recriminations if they get caught. I am assuming the lawyer is not in Canada, they could be disbarred for that type of stuff here, don't know about in your native country. Don't pay them anything.

sarahtran1986

Apr 29, 2024
Hi Admin,
Please, I really need your help. My friend has received LMIA with Number 9347754(approval). Would you please help me check again clearly whether it is true or fake???
Details of LMIA below:
EMPLOYER INFORMATION:
- Legal Business name: Doug Pearson Auto.
- Employer Business Address: 462 East Riverside Drive PERTH-ANDOVER, New Brunswick E7H 1Z1.
- EMPLOYER CONTACT(S): Contact Name: douglas pearson
-THIRD PARTY INFORMATION: Legal Business Name: Canadian Foreign Workers Advocate a/o: A & A immigration.
- Job Information :
• NOC Code and Title: 72410 - Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers.
• Job Title: Mechanic 72410
• Number of Positions: 2
• Education Requirements: Secondary school.
• Verbal Language Requirements: English
• Written Language Requirements: English.
• Duration of Employment: 2 years
• Wage: $23/ hour CAD

Thank you so much for your help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Admin,
Please, I really need your help. My friend has received LMIA with Number 9347754(approval). Would you please help me check again clearly whether it is true or fake???
Details of LMIA below:
EMPLOYER INFORMATION:
- Employer Business Address: 462 East Riverside Drive PERTH-ANDOVER, New Brunswick E7H 1Z1.
-THIRD PARTY INFORMATION: Legal Business Name: Canadian Foreign Workers Advocate a/o: A & A immigration.
- Job Information :
• NOC Code and Title: 72410 - Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers.

NOC requires college education and red seal license, so you figure it out.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Admin,
Details of LMIA below:
EMPLOYER INFORMATION:
- Job Information :

Fake Fake

Reactions: scylla

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Could you please explain again clearly? This LMIA is true or fake? Pls
Meaning that unless you have collage education and Red Seal license, you don't qualify for this NOC.

So do you have those? If not, you don't qualify. (i.e. if they offer you job with this LMIA of that NOC, it's fake. Cos you don't qualify)