+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Transition Plan - I need a sample!

Judlu

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi!

My employer tries to support me with LMIa and we are in process of preparing all documents now.
It is the first LMIA experience for my company and they basically are waiting from me for instructions how to fill the forms properly because this is me who is interested in positive result.
I'm going to apply for PR that's why in Transition Plan we decided to go with filling the #5 option only - supporting a candidate in PR application process through providing a job offer.

But I don't know how to fill the form properly (I mean how to formulate it correctly to meet requirements) and what dates to point?

Could anybody share a sample of Transition Plan please? Appreciate it. Thank you!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's your current score. LMIA now will give you only 50 points.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Judlu said:
Hi!

My employer tries to support me with LMIa and we are in process of preparing all documents now.
It is the first LMIA experience for my company and they basically are waiting from me for instructions how to fill the forms properly because this is me who is interested in positive result.
I'm going to apply for PR that's why in Transition Plan we decided to go with filling the #5 option only - supporting a candidate in PR application process through providing a job offer.

But I don't know how to fill the form properly (I mean how to formulate it correctly to meet requirements) and what dates to point?

Could anybody share a sample of Transition Plan please? Appreciate it. Thank you!
Read this for a better understanding as new regulations will not get you many points in EE.

Judlu

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
kirtivsingh said:
Read this for a better understanding as new regulations will not get you many points in EE.
I know, but at least it can provide me a basis to apply for a new work permit and it is important for me too. So how about Transition plan sample?