+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA payment link

Apr 1, 2024
Hi.
My employer submitted an LMIA request for me about 2 weeks ago, but they haven't received any payment link yet.
Does anybody know how long this could take? We are worried because the processing time only starts AFTER the payment is made.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

danducca

Jun 11, 2024
Hi.
My employer submitted an LMIA request for me about 2 weeks ago, but they haven't received any payment link yet.
Does anybody know how long this could take? We are worried because the processing time only starts AFTER the payment is made.
Hi Barbara,

I am living with this same issue right now. Do you receive your payment link? If yes, how long it toook?

DeanLight

Jul 29, 2024
Hi Barbara,

I am living with this same issue right now. Do you receive your payment link? If yes, how long it toook?
Hi,

I am in the same situation too. Have you received your payment link yet? Do you happen to know the reason why it took so long?

danducca

Jun 11, 2024
We received one notification 5 business days after my first application, and they told us, that some documents were missing. They explained that we could re-submit it complementing the documentation and 2 days after the re-submission we received the payment link. Please notice that it was only one application, and because of that 1 payment.

• Love
Reactions: DeanLight