9-7 hours daily
Overtime rate of $45/hr will be paid
N/A Location(s) Ontario Mississauga, Canada
Yes
Yes
Yes
Paid
N/A
As this position falls under the stream for Temporary Foreign Worker Program occupations (NOC C and D)
The Employer is responsible for the payment of return airfare and recruitment costs, ensuring Availability of affordable accommodation, providing medical insurance, register in employees with WCB and demonstrating continued efforts to recruit and train Canadian workers. The Employer shall not recoup from the employee, through payroll deductions or any other means. Any of the above costs, these include but are not limited to any amounts payable to a Third-Party recruiter.
As of the date of this letter one position have been filled. To receive a confirmation for the remaining positions, the foreign worker information must be submitted to Service Canada prior to the option expiry date.
Attestations Signed
Please note that in your application you attested that:
I will provide the foreign worker(s) employ with the wages, working conditions and employment in a occupation that are substantially the same as those described in the positive Labour Marker Impact Assessment Letter and annex and the employment contract.
I have signed and enclosed a copy of the employment contract for the job off er indicated in the Attached LMIA application. The employment contract meets all the program requirements of the stream for Lower Sill Occupation (NOC C and D).
The terms and conditions of the contract including the wages, working conditions job duties and any benefits are (or will be Adjusted to be) the same as those described in the Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment letter and annex. I will forward a copy of the contract signed by me together with the positive Labour Market Impact Assessment Letter and annex to the foreign worker. I will ensure that foreign worker has signed the contract once he/she arrives.
This is fake and a scam.

Odina

Aug 24, 2022
Service Canada Centre #5099 Temporary Foreign Worker Program, 1002-5500 N Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 694, Canada. 2022-07-10–5124366066
Amazon Holdings Limited Ontario Mississauga, Canada.
ANNEX B
Do not forward this annex to the foreign worker(s). Annex B is intended for the employer’s records only and is not required for the purpose of applying for a work permit. The foreign worker only requires the LMIA confirmation letter identifying the system file number 5124366066.
Employer ID#: 7100
Employer Business Name: Amazon Holdings Limited
EmployerLegalName: System file Number: Opinion Expiry Date:
Amazon Holdings Limited
54327866 2026-09-22
*Please take note that the temporary foreign worker must apply to CIC for a work permit to this date.
Job Information
JobTitle: NOC code:
Number of Positions: Expected Start Date:
Regulatedwith Employee’sInterest

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
as required employer) Language requirement: Oral:
Written:
Regulatory body:
Duration of employment: Wage:
Benefits:
Hours of work: Overtime hour:
Expected start date: of employment:
Accommodation: Provided by employer: Assistance provided: Rent:
Type:
Annex Footnote:
English
English
This occupation is regulated in Canada
Four years
$7,800 monthly Accommodation & flight tickets
9-7 hours daily
Overtime rate of $45/hr will be paid
N/A Location(s) Ontario Mississauga, Canada
Yes
Yes
Yes
Paid
N/A
As this position falls under the stream for Temporary Foreign Worker Program occupations (NOC C and D)
The Employer is responsible for the payment of return airfare and recruitment costs, ensuring Availability of affordable accommodation, providing medical insurance, register in employees with WCB and demonstrating continued efforts to recruit and train Canadian workers. The Employer shall not recoup from the employee, through payroll deductions or any other means. Any of the above costs, these include but are not limited to any amounts payable to a Third-Party recruiter.
As of the date of this letter one position have been filled. To receive a confirmation for the remaining positions, the foreign worker information must be submitted to Service Canada prior to the option expiry date.
Attestations Signed
Please note that in your application you attested that:
I will provide the foreign worker(s) employ with the wages, working conditions and employment in a occupation that are substantially the same as those described in the positive Labour Marker Impact Assessment Letter and annex and the employment contract.
I have signed and enclosed a copy of the employment contract for the job off er indicated in the Attached LMIA application. The employment contract meets all the program requirements of the stream for Lower Sill Occupation (NOC C and D).
The terms and conditions of the contract including the wages, working conditions job duties and any benefits are (or will be Adjusted to be) the same as those described in the Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment letter and annex. I will forward a copy of the contract signed by me together with the positive Labour Market Impact Assessment Letter and annex to the foreign worker. I will ensure that foreign worker has signed the contract once he/she arrives.
So fake. No employer gives accommodations and pays that much for a NOC C/D job. Plus the grammar and spelling are very poor.

M.A Shaim

Jul 12, 2023
Can you please check my LMIA and work permit. Is it fake or real?

+
Governmen
Gouvernement
of Canada
du Canada
VKF
OPEN WORK PERMIT LETTER FOR SF # W307162486
ANNEX A
Systems file Number:
3UC1WKRCAN09468989
5401 - Foreign Worker Program (British Columbia Region) Jammy
Service Canada Centre
Service Canada officer:
Brown Judy
3130-580 Seabore Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada
Address:
Opinion Date:
2023-05-05*
O
B
please take note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date
Employer Information
980019**
Employer ID #:
Employer Business Name
Doctors Haven Caregiver
Doctors Haven Caregiver Group
Employer Legal Name:
**+9644059
Business Routing Code
3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B 0M3 Canada
Business Address
** Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of of any future Foreign Worker
requests.
Employer Contact(s)
Job Title
Contact Phone
Other Phone
Contact Name
NIA
Cleaner
NA
Sean Manery
Third Party Information
Third Party ID #:870023**
Third Party Company:
Legal Social Working Group
Third Party Legal Name
Third Party Business Address: Same as the third party mailing address
Please take note of of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker
requests.
Name of Representative
lmmigration Lawyer
Sean Manery
Job Information
NOC code and title:
Number of positions
Level of education
(As required by employer)
Language requirements
Oral:
Wnitten:
Regulatory body:
Duration of employment:
6732- Cleaner
Secondary School/Caregiver Course/ Diploma Certificate
English
English
This occupation iS not regulated.
2 Year(s)
3130-580 Seaborne Avenue, Port Coquitlam,
B.C.
V3B 0M3 Canada
et Gcowemment Gawvemement
of Canada du Canada

M.A Shaim

Jul 12, 2023
3UC1WKRCANO9468989 OPEN WORK PERMIT LETTER FOR SF # W307162486 ANNEX B Do not forward this annex to the foreign workers(s). Annex B is intended for the employer's records only and is not required for the purposes of applying for a work permit. The foreign worker only requires the LMIA confirmation letter identifying the system file number 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Employer ID #:3UC1WKRCAN Employer Business Name: Doctors haven Caregiver Employer Legal Name: Jammy Brown Judy System file number: 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Opinion expiry date: 2023-05-05 Please note that the temporary foreign worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date. Job Information NOC code and title: Number of positions: 6732 - Supervisor (Cleaner) 2048 Expected Start Date: N/A Temporary Foreign Worker's information Name: M.A. SHAIM Passport No: A05256868 Date of Birth: 17 SEP 1995 Wage: CAD 40.00/Hour CAD Benefits:
30.00 day(s) paid holidays
workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Hours of work: 40.00 hour(s) per week Expected start date: N/A Location(s) of employment: DOCTORS HAVEN CAREGIVER 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Receipt number: N/A Total fees amount: CAD 1855 DOCTORS HAVEN CAREGIVER 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Government Gouvernement of Canada du Canada

M.A Shaim

Jul 12, 2023
Please chck it for me

Government of Canada Gouvernement du Canada OPEN WORK PERMIT LETTER FOR SF # W307162486 ANNEX A Systems file Number: 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Service Canada Centre: 5401 - Foreign Worker Program (British Columbia Region) Jammy Brown Judy Service Canada officer: 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Address: Opinion Date: 2023-05-05* please take note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date.
Employer Information Employer ID #: 980019** Employer Business Name: Doctors Haven Caregiver Employer Legal Name:Doctors Haven Caregiver Group Business Routing Code:***9644059 Business Address: 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada ** Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Employer Contact(s) Sean Manery Third Party Information Third Party ID #:870023** Third Party Company: Legal Social Working Group Third Party Legal Name: Legal Social Working Group Third Party Business Address:Same as the third party mailing address Job Title Cleaner ** Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests.
Name of Representative Immigration Lawyer Sean Manery Legal Social Working Group

Job Information NOC code and title: 6732-Cleaner Number of positions: 2048 Level of education : Secondary School/Caregiver Course/ Diploma Certificate (As required by employer) Language requirements: Oral: Written: English English Regulatory body: This occupation is not regulated. Duration of employment: 2 Year(s) 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue, Port Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 0M3 Canada

3UC1WKRCANO9468989 OPEN WORK PERMIT LETTER FOR SF # W307162486 ANNEX B Do not forward this annex to the foreign workers(s). Annex B is intended for the employer's records only and is not required for the purposes of applying for a work permit. The foreign worker only requires the LMIA confirmation letter identifying the system file number 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Employer ID #:3UC1WKRCAN Employer Business Name: Doctors haven Caregiver Employer Legal Name: Jammy Brown Judy System file number: 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Opinion expiry date: 2023-05-05 Please note that the temporary foreign worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date. Job Information NOC code and title: Number of positions: 6732 - Supervisor (Cleaner) 2048 Expected Start Date: N/A Temporary Foreign Worker's information Name: M.A. SHAIM Passport No: A05256868 Date of Birth: 17 SEP 1995 Wage: CAD 40.00/Hour CAD Benefits:
workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Hours of work: 40.00 hour(s) per week Expected start date: N/A Location(s) of employment: DOCTORS HAVEN CAREGIVER 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Receipt number: N/A Total fees amount: CAD 1855 DOCTORS HAVEN CAREGIVER 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Government Gouvernement of Canada du Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please chck it for me

Government of Canada Gouvernement du Canada OPEN WORK PERMIT LETTER FOR SF # W307162486 ANNEX A Systems file Number: 3UC1WKRCAN09468989 Service Canada Centre: 5401 - Foreign Worker Program (British Columbia Region) Jammy Brown Judy Service Canada officer: 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada Address: Opinion Date: 2023-05-05* please take note that the Foreign Worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to this date.
Employer Information Employer ID #: 980019** Employer Business Name: Doctors Haven Caregiver Employer Legal Name:Doctors Haven Caregiver Group Business Routing Code:***9644059 Business Address: 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam B.C. V3B OM3 Canada ** Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests. Employer Contact(s) Sean Manery Third Party Information Third Party ID #:870023** Third Party Company: Legal Social Working Group Third Party Legal Name: Legal Social Working Group Third Party Business Address:Same as the third party mailing address Job Title Cleaner ** Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future Foreign Worker requests.
Name of Representative Immigration Lawyer Sean Manery Legal Social Working Group

Job Information NOC code and title: 6732-Cleaner Number of positions: 2048 Level of education : Secondary School/Caregiver Course/ Diploma Certificate (As required by employer) Language requirements: Oral: Written: English English Regulatory body: This occupation is not regulated. Duration of employment: 2 Year(s) 3130-580 Seaborne Avenue, Port Coquitlam, B.C. V3B 0M3 Canada

Fake. Don’t give any money.

NAVDEEP@SINGH

Aug 18, 2023
HELLO SIR,

I SELF NAVDEEP SINGH FROM PUNJAB. I WAS APPLIED FOR JOB AT CANADA THROUGH A AGENT. AFTER A MONTH HE SEND MY LMIA DETAILS WHICH IS WRITTEN FOLLOWING:-
ERID -#316866
J. C. -#2023-FP-9617-NOC
APPLICATION NO. -#2023-9617-W307920820

NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS MY LMIA ORIGINAL OR FAKE. PLEASE HELP ME.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HELLO SIR,

I SELF NAVDEEP SINGH FROM PUNJAB. I WAS APPLIED FOR JOB AT CANADA THROUGH A AGENT. AFTER A MONTH HE SEND MY LMIA DETAILS WHICH IS WRITTEN FOLLOWING:-
ERID -#316866
J. C. -#2023-FP-9617-NOC
APPLICATION NO. -#2023-9617-W307920820

NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS MY LMIA ORIGINAL OR FAKE. PLEASE HELP ME.
Have to post the job but if you have to ask then fake.