Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puru87 said:
APPROVED! APPROVED! APPROVED!

Application sent to SC on 25th Jan 2016
Interview on 7th April 2016
Approved lmia on same day
COOK position, British COlumbia
Congrats brother..Finally you got it..yey.. Was that Dual intent though?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deea_S said:
Deea_S said:
Approved!!!!!!!!!!!
The emoloyer call them today, and it looks like is approved since April 7, yesterday!!! 8 months since we are waiting for this! Dual Intent, Ontario, Noc 7283....
Wohhooo..Congrats..time for celebrations!!

robin123

Dec 21, 2015
Deea_S said:
Deea_S said:
Approved!!!!!!!!!!!
The emoloyer call them today, and it looks like is approved since April 7, yesterday!!! 8 months since we are waiting for this! Dual Intent, Ontario, Noc 7283....
Congrats!! May I know whether you applied inside or outside Canada?

robin123

Dec 21, 2015
Hi All

I have a question to all. I have applied for LMIA ( NOC: 6211) inside Canada which is under process. My visitor visa also expired on 07th April and I have applied for visa extension on 25th March. Yesterday my employer called service canada and they said they need another 4-6 weeks to provide decision.
Now my question is before getting any decision from Service Canada if the immigration give me a negative reply regarding my visit visa extension then Do I need to leave Canada or somehow I can stay until getting decision of my LMIA. Pls reply.

Pink81

Mar 25, 2016
robin123 said:
Hi All

I have a question to all. I have applied for LMIA ( NOC: 6211) inside Canada which is under process. My visitor visa also expired on 07th April and I have applied for visa extension on 25th March. Yesterday my employer called service canada and they said they need another 4-6 weeks to provide decision.
Now my question is before getting any decision from Service Canada if the immigration give me a negative reply regarding my visit visa extension then Do I need to leave Canada or somehow I can stay until getting decision of my LMIA. Pls reply.
Hi robin123
May i know your timeline
LMIA application sent when?
We have the same NOC
Mine was in Alberta
Thankyou

robin123

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Pink81
My employer applied for December and service Canada requested for additional docs on Jan 10. Employer send the docs on Feb 05. Now waiting for their decision.

Pink81

Mar 25, 2016
@robin123
Thanks for the reply
Mine was submitted jan 18, got file number feb 8
My employer received a call fron SC for his interview this month
Finger cross
Goodluck to all of us

alekspara

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hello Robin123,
The timeline for a visitor extension according to the CIC website is 114 days if you applied by paper application (most people do it this way cause they "buy" more time).
Since you applied at the end of March it will take about 3.5 months to get a decision on the extension so hopefully you'll have your LMIA decision by that time.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robin123 said:
Hi All

Which nationality you from Robin? If you are not from Visa Exempt country isn't it like you have to apply for WP application outside Canada only? I afraid if you can lodge your Work Permit application within Canada if you are not from Visa Exempt county. If this is the case then it is good idea to leave the country and wait for the decision and apply vias application offshore.

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
krout said:
Hi fastfood! Thank you for your comment.

As I am frequent visitor of this forum I am well aware of the LMIA processing time issues. I just wanted to relay some information my perspective employer got from SC.

In our previous attempt at getting the LMIA we received file number and two calls from SC within days of application, and then the refusal within 16 days. So, I guess the only thing we can all agree is that there is no discernable pattern to LMIA processing times.

Do you or some else knows if (when) positive LMIA for EE support is issued, how much time has the applicant for inputting it to his/hers EE profile? (Is there a time limit to positive LMIA validity?)
My husbands LMIA took around 5 months to be approved from the time his HR dept started the process. It was explicitly for EE support and was valid for 6 months. You must receive an ITA and submit your full PR application before the expiry date.