+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
Can anyone answer that for me please?

As I left Canada over month ago, is the copy of the fax which SC sent to my employer (with positive lmia) is enough to enter the country again?
Thank you and good luck to all of you !

segio

Apr 3, 2015
LMIA approved !!! finaly !!! 8 month of waiting...
Appliction sent : Dec 2014
File number : 3 Feb
Additional info requested : mid July
Approved : 30 July
So long waiting...
I see things got started to move over there hope you all will get positive resutls soon !

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
hey Sergio

I just want make sure what i need to reenter country?
Contract and positive Lmia is enough ?

thanks

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
Hello everyone.
My LMIA just got approved =)
Submitted on May 13th, Physiotherapist - Alberta

I currently hold a OWP, expiring in October. Should I wait to apply to renew my work permit or should I apply right away? If I do, do I get implied status?

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Congratulations, and what type of LMIA is that? A regular one for work permit, or one support PR?

immshunli this is regulra lmia for work permit

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Once again i have really hard question
i got lmia for alberta first time and after 2 months waiting for visa process i got w1 visa on 6th May and my employer quit because u all know about oil crash in alberta ...so i newer get to canada
but he immidiatly send new applications for new lmia for BC and few days ago i got it
So my question is now how long will be the process of getting new visa for bc with this new lmia as i have already visa in my passport

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
reyban said:
Congratulations, and what type of LMIA is that? A regular one for work permit, or one support PR?

immshunli this is regulra lmia for work permit
I believe it is for both, as they had to provide a plan for PR, they also offered me a permanent position

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reyban said:
Once again i have really hard question
i got lmia for alberta first time and after 2 months waiting for visa process i got w1 visa on 6th May and my employer quit because u all know about oil crash in alberta ...so i newer get to canada
but he immidiatly send new applications for new lmia for BC and few days ago i got it
So my question is now how long will be the process of getting new visa for bc with this new lmia as i have already visa in my passport
Probably the same timescale as the first WP : consult the CIC processing times for your country/VO.

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi
My employer had an appointment with CIC on 10th July.
CIC needs some clarification from employer regarding accommodation, communication etc...

Anyone have idea when CIC gives appointment again and what will be the result ?

Thanks.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
saracunity said:
Hi
My employer had an appointment with CIC on 10th July.
CIC needs some clarification from employer regarding accommodation, communication etc...

Anyone have idea when CIC gives appointment again and what will be the result ?

Thanks.
where is your lmia processing center? and when did you submit lmia application, my employer applied last june, edmonton is the processing center, my employer also asked regarding accommodation, communication , tranportaion, who paid my transportaion when i moved here in edmonton from lloydminster, etc.... my consultant said its a employer compliance audit, still waiting for the result

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Probably the same timescale as the first WP : consult the CIC processing times for your country/VO.
its in wiena ...i was thinking its been more quicker because i already get one ..two months waiting with bbq and beer ...i wanna work ....thanks witch once again

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
I thought Ill try one more time,

Im looking info regarding what documents I need to apply for a work permit on the border as I enter the country ? Is copy of positive LMIA and contract is enough?

appriciate any advice

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matx said:
I thought Ill try one more time,

Im looking info regarding what documents I need to apply for a work permit on the border as I enter the country ? Is copy of positive LMIA and contract is enough?

appriciate any advice
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/port.asp

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
Lammawitch said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/port.asp
thank you for a respond

from my understanding thats all what I need. Please correct me if i am wrong ...