Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
Hi all....Congrats....no 1 ans meihao questions and i would also like the answers what are some of the questions they ask on a PR interview!! tanx

glenette

Nov 12, 2010
job_seeker said:
The fact that you received a request for new documents indicate that they have received your application. LCP work permit processing from the Philippines is currently
16 months.

thanks for the reply..my employer told me that after 4-6 months the embassy will contact me about my papers..now my problem is i don't have have any idea about this SPEAKTEST..is it just like taking the NC II?...i'm an NC2 passer..Help please!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I don't know NCII neither do I know SPEAKTEST but I heard that for the speaktest the officer is assessing subject area knowledge together with the ability to communicate in English or French.

glenette said:
job_seeker said:
The fact that you received a request for new documents indicate that they have received your application. LCP work permit processing from the Philippines is currently
16 months.

thanks for the reply..my employer told me that after 4-6 months the embassy will contact me about my papers..now my problem is i don't have have any idea about this SPEAKTEST..is it just like taking the NC II?...i'm an NC2 passer..Help please!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
to know more about the speaktest follow this thread on the other forum pinoy to canada

hope this helps.

http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=caregiver&action=display&thread=6276