+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR interview question

meihao

Jun 2, 2011
Hi everyone,
I completly finished 24 months LCP, I just got the letter from CIC let me go PR interview CIC in this month, does somebody have a interview experiences?
Thanks alot!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
When did you apply for your PR?

meihao said:
Hi everyone,
I completly finished 24 months LCP, I just got the letter from CIC let me go PR interview CIC in this month, does somebody have a interview experiences?
Thanks alot!

glenette

Nov 12, 2010
[color=purple i send my papers at canadian embassy last dec 2010.How long will it takes for the canadian embassy to process it?.how will i know if if my papers are ok?...(live-in caregiver in vancouver)..help me please![/color]

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Where are you applying from?

glenette said:
i send my papers at canadian embassy last dec 2010.How long will it takes for the canadian embassy to process it?.how will i know if if my papers are ok?...(live-in caregiver in vancouver)..help me please!

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
i sent my application nov. 2009 too

hi meihao,,, i sent my PR application nov 2009 too,, are u single? or married.. when did u get your open work permit? im hoping to get mine too this month but they havent send me one yet.. did they updated ur profile online at cic website when you checked it? thank you..

meihao

Jun 2, 2011
I'm single that I got early which I applyed dec 09. Did you call cic calling centre check it? you should check again.
good luck to you.

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
@meihao-- did cic asked for criminal check before they sent u the interview letter? thank u

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
no not yet.. i called them this mrning and told me that theres one more thing they need to do with my application, and thats the backgorund check they said... im married.. in your cic application status on the website, did they updated it and wrote that they sent you the letter for interview? the reason im asking is for me to check it every now and then so i have an idea when mine will come.. thanku..

glenette

Nov 12, 2010
job_seeker said:
Where are you applying from?
from philippines...just got an email from my employer.."..she recved a request of documents to prove that she can pay a new caregiver- it's from the canadian embassy in phil..and there is a note:..that the processing will take 12 to 18 mnths.."...will it take that long?..any ways that it could shorten the time of processing?..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
The fact that you received a request for new documents indicate that they have received your application. LCP work permit processing from the Philippines is currently
16 months.

glenette said:
another question..i havent yet rcve the acknledgemnt letter from the embassy that they rcve already my papers...