+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
Hi!Does Anyone here has the same experienced that I had.CIC received my pr application December 16 2011.i received an update form from them stating that I have to fill up the form.The form is all about work history for past 10 years and a work adress from back home.i went to middleast and I just provide what they ask and I send it today.I hope everything is doing well.
I am unemployed right now due to stress of my employer.i work hard but suddenly I give up.im still looking for a live in caregiver job as well just to start all over again.its very hard for me.I hope CIC will grant all caregivers for our open work permit.just to have a freedom.its so hard to be far away for our love ones.
How many months is the processing for an open work permit?

Thanks and have a good weekend.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Good thing they just sent you an updated form cause if I'm not mistaken, I have read in LIC page in Facebook, one member said in there that her whole application was sent back to her because she missed 3 years in her personal history. Anyways, goodluck to us!
Twin mitch said:
Hi!Does Anyone here has the same experienced that I had.CIC received my pr application December 16 2011.i received an update form from them stating that I have to fill up the form.The form is all about work history for past 10 years and a work adress from back home.i went to middleast and I just provide what they ask and I send it today.I hope everything is doing well.
I am unemployed right now due to stress of my employer.i work hard but suddenly I give up.im still looking for a live in caregiver job as well just to start all over again.its very hard for me.I hope CIC will grant all caregivers for our open work permit.just to have a freedom.its so hard to be far away for our love ones.
How many months is the processing for an open work permit?

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
@riaivy 1980.yes u right it's a client history update it's just 1 page of paper not the full pr docs.I hope everybody gets their open work permit.

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys just receive my Open work Permit in the mail today..,, so happy,,, a while ago i was just worrying about all this stuff.. God is God guys,, All the time,,, thank you so much this forum is a big help for me mentally and info wise...thank you so much guys.. everybodys OWP is coming also for sure.... :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
123chow said:
Guys just receive my Open work Permit in the mail today..,, so happy,,, a while ago i was just worrying about all this stuff.. God is God guys,, All the time,,, thank you so much this forum is a big help for me mentally and info wise...thank you so much guys.. everybodys OWP is coming also for sure.... :)
the first one who gets notified, is this forum. Hehe! Congrats! Next na kame!

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
the first one who gets notified, is this forum. Hehe! Congrats! Next na kame!
nope,..the first notified is you... :) hahah salamat sa help ok.... thankss

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
I'm from Toronto an it's been two months that I'm unemployed but I live with my extended family so I hope they issue us an open work permit just to have freedom.i want to sent u a message but Ur email is hidden.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
123chow said:
when was it approve? congrats!

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
Hi darookie I've been following ur comments for the past few months but just right now I just registered .Anyways did u receive any letter from CIC? And I ready hey receive ur application last dec 16 right? I know I'm stressing myself.but we need open work permit for our freedom.thanks

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darookie said:
when was it approve? congrats!
thanks darokie and twin mitch...i rcve my open work permit this morning ..the permit dated and sign march 24.. valid for 3 yrs... you guys will rcve your OWP soon for sure.. thank you so much for the help...Godbless us all... :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Twin mitch said:
I'm from Toronto an it's been two months that I'm unemployed but I live with my extended family so I hope they issue us an open work permit just to have freedom.i want to sent u a message but Ur email is hidden.
hi! You have to Post here more so that you can PM. Anyways, same as me. 2 months now and getting the hang of being unemployed. It'll bE good to have the open work permit soon.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker.
I have question if someone get married before apply PR application .and didn't include his spouse name in application or change the marriage date on marriage certificate,then it's under fraud and it effects pr application if cic comes to know about it

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
123chow said:
Congrats!!!!