+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this situation is just so brutal..why do they make things to difficult when everything is just in front of their noses. we completed all requirements,all they have to do is verify it.why having dependents is like a crime now. making people suffer with x amount of time! this really blows my mind!

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laranel said:
i called CIC today... and guess what the customer agent told me....

sorry that the processing is taking so long...... that they can`t issue a work permit because they know that we will not work as live-in caregiver anymore once we receive an open work permit...
CIC ARE SOO STUPIDO THEY AFRAID THAT ONCE WE GOT OUR FREEDOM OF CHOOSING A JOB, THEY ARE AFRAID THAT WE WILL OVERTAKE THEIR JOB AS WE KNOW CANADIAN EMPLOYEES/WORKERS ARE LAZY--
AND BY THE WAY OUR MP TOLD ME THAT THE IMMIGRATION CANNOT THROW US BACK HOME AS WE ALREADY EARNED THE PERMANENT RESIDENCY HERE and THAT IS OUR RIGHT TO REMAIN IN CANADA!! JUST HANG ON A LITTLE BIT LONGER WE WILL HAVE IT ALL!!!

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
I'M NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE COMPUTERS ANYMORE .
their excuse is not making any sense at all, if their computer system is broken why the processing times are keep changing and april 3 are not moving..cic are full of bologne..:(

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hardworkerangel are you a single or with dependant applicant?if your single how come you didn't recieve owp and pr yet?boyzone said they are now processing july single applicants?you are june right?just asking thanks

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
laranel said:
i called CIC today... and guess what the customer agent told me....

sorry that the processing is taking so long...... that they can`t issue a work permit because they know that we will not work as live-in caregiver anymore once we receive an open work permit...

What a freakin' joke! Does cic knows that their agents are telling all these craps? They are ridiculous enough with the way they're handling the damn applications and they're putting unprofessional person as their frontliners? Calls are all recorded, i hope this one would get their attention! What a jerk!

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
I called CIC today to ask if they have sent me any letters so far she said no then i requested detailed information regarding my application which stage they are working on it. A few minutes later she sent me email w/attachment. After galdly opening it there was no attachment but just general information about LCP n website.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
@ hardworkerangel are you a single or with dependant applicant?if your single how come you didn't recieve owp and pr yet?boyzone said they are now processing july single applicants?you are june right?just asking thanks
yes i am single and no dependent...i have no freaking clue why? thats why I ask our MP here to find out why? As a matter of fact they are doing September now.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
I believe it that CIC doesn't want to issue OWP so we don't work as live in caregivers anymore.
Makes sense cause Kenney & Governments want to reduce or even kill the Live in caregivers program.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
@cjoie28 sorry i cant still send you PM
I love to move to Toronto but my dependants are here since 2004
Are you single or any kids backhome?

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
yes i am single and no dependent...i have no freaking clue why? thats why I ask our MP here to find out why? As a matter of fact they are doing September now.

How did you know that they're on the Sept. applicant?

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi is there any different if you had 1, 2 or 3 employers? do the processing is the same? my friend of my friend got her PR already she processed it august 2010.
single with no dependant

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
How did you know that they're on the Sept. applicant?
A friend of my friend who is september got it already.. So I guess its depend to the officer who handle our Application..:(

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
A friend of my friend who is september got it already.. So I guess its depend to the officer who handle our Application..:(
Hi, hardworker angel. I noticed CIC sent you a client history update. I got one too. So maybe my OWP will be delayed just like yours. I am February 2011 applicant, still a long wait. Sighs...

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
I agree...1 of my friend just 12months to be exact she received her open work permit and interview schedule at the same time just last month....she is single no dependent...I am july applicant and still in process..... very frustrating in my part because i bought my ticket last february for 2months (December 2011-february 2012) vacation in the philippines, my work permit will expire end of this month.how can i go home then if I have no valid permit... :( :( :(