+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi friends,
Any updates for urs husbands files from delhi ? My husband submitted his file yesterday ..

Thank you...

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends

i got email reply from delhi embassy they said they will proccess our application according to date that they received it. as they are considering our application under family sponsorship which take 15 month to process from the date when they received the application....

??? all delay is bcoz of delhi embassy ...

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Khalsgb said:
hi friends

i got email reply from delhi embassy they said they will proccess our application according to date that they received it. as they are considering our application under family sponsorship which take 15 month to process from the date when they received the application....

??? all delay is bcoz of delhi embassy ...
OMG!!!
How they gonna do like that? Thats not fare ...r they know untill they hv been not process dependant file till we r not getting pr ? :(

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Rommie said:
It means within 15 months they will gv visa to our spouse or not ?
:mad: they hv to give visa !! when is background checking and medical done ..why they taking to much time to give visa ??it make no sense ...

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Khalsgb said:
no update....

its seem like they put our file aside ...
oh god plz help....even so many spouse visa 2013 people r waiting too but 2014 people r getting visas...i dont know whats going on... :-\

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Hello friends!! I have questions actually I have so many friends here who are working and came from India by student visa, some of them are not even pr but still they are applying visitor visa for their parents bs their parents got 10 years visa for Canada, can we apply as well or we have to wait till we wll b pr