5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi to all,
I am just coming back from the DMP. i had X. ray on Friday and i was told to come today for blood test,
urine test and all the other checks.

I gave the Urine sample and after doing the other test, i was told that there is little blood in my urine.

I hope it is not a big problem.

I am still waiting for the other results, for this blood in the urine, will they ask me to do further test or what is the next step.

I am so worried.

Anyone has had this condition before please help and advice me.

Thanks and waiting for advice.

Canadaforall.

cocosyr

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
canadaforall said:
Hi to all,
I am just coming back from the DMP. i had X. ray on Friday and i was told to come today for blood test,
urine test and all the other checks.

I gave the Urine sample and after doing the other test, i was told that there is little blood in my urine.

I hope it is not a big problem.

I am still waiting for the other results, for this blood in the urine, will they ask me to do further test or what is the next step.

I am so worried.

Anyone has had this condition before please help and advice me.

Thanks and waiting for advice.

Canadaforall.
Man, your health is more important than anything else. Forget about Canada, and go see a doctor immediately. Blood in your piss may have something to do with your kidney malfunction. There are unemployed doctors hanging around here. Can you shed some light on this? Where's deva from Bangladesh?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cocosyr said:
Man, your health is more important than anything else. Forget about Canada, and go see a doctor immediately. Blood in your piss may have something to do with your kidney malfunction. There are unemployed doctors hanging around here. Can you shed some light on this? Where's deva from Bangladesh?
I am waiting for the doctors to give me advice.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I hope everything works out fine for you. I found this link useful. Thanks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060804073058AAkFVxh

Blood in your urine could signify a bladder infection, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or more seriously...a kidney infection. Blood in your urine is not normal, and should be taken seriously. There is also a possiblity of kidney stones, (which sometimes cause blockage), and therefor the result is blood in the urine. There are numerous painless tests available..Just don't wait until it's too late, and you are in so much pain that it's intolerable to perform daily functions...See your DR. ASAP....
Source(s):
Registered Nurse with a Bachelor's Degree In Science
~ Minor in Psychology

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
Hi!

I hope everything works out fine for you. I found this link useful. Thanks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060804073058AAkFVxh

Blood in your urine could signify a bladder infection, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or more seriously...a kidney infection. Blood in your urine is not normal, and should be taken seriously. There is also a possiblity of kidney stones, (which sometimes cause blockage), and therefor the result is blood in the urine. There are numerous painless tests available..Just don't wait until it's too late, and you are in so much pain that it's intolerable to perform daily functions...See your DR. ASAP....
Source(s):
Registered Nurse with a Bachelor's Degree In Science
~ Minor in Psychology
Ok i will see my doctor tomorrow morning. I have done several urine test but i have not heard about this. I will check so soon.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Ok i will see my doctor tomorrow morning. I have done several urine test but i have not heard about this. I will check so soon.

Thanks
Check this too. Its about Australian immigration but I think medicals are same.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/106760-medicals-what-can-they-fail-you.html

I'm not sure how they can fail you because the tests they do at the check ups are designed to return the results immediately e.g. weight, urine, blood etc. Unless you have a special medical problem which requires that you undergo extra tests which you have to forward to DIAC. I would imagine the doctor can tell if your heart doesn't pump properly, for example. And you wouldn't want to lie about something like that.

I "failed" my medical twice (for 2 different visas) through my urine sample containing blood but I was referred to a doctor and found out the reason was no big deal and DIAC didn't bother me again. I was told on the spot that my urine was funny under the microscope or something...it did give me a fright the first time

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the links. They are helpful

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t23016.0.html;msg122060#msg122060

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t98240.0.html;msg1323903#msg1323903

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Just go see a Urologist...I hope it would be something minor like Urinary Track Infection or something like that.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
devilhimselff said:
Just go see a Urologist...I hope it would be something minor like Urinary Track Infection or something like that.
ok fine thanks. Tomorrow i have to do that.

V

vidya

canadaforall is a lady so be careful while giving ur answers.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
vidya said:
canadaforall is a lady so be careful while giving ur answers.
Careful??? Why??? Good Gosh dude....Where do you live :)

Anyways, thats even more better, as Urinary Tract Infection is pretty common in females, and nothing to worry about.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I've had my urine checked for a UTI. I didn't have one but did have blood in the urine. Nothing came of it. I've also read it can be normal to have red blood cells in your urine.

Imadeit

Dec 21, 2011
Hi,

I have had more serious medical problems and yet was cleared by the medical authorities. Read about it in my blog (http://raju-thomas.com/when-canada-was-still-beckoning-how-could-i-ignore-2/) under the heading 'Medical Miracle'.

Immigration authorities are quite lenient with medical conditions that are not likely to blow up into a serious ailment, causing exceessive demand on the country's resources. Even in cases where the Visa officer feels that the ailment is likely to cause excessive demand on the Social Services, she/he sends a procedural fairness letter to the applicant explicitly informing the applicant of the required care and social services which are relevant to the individual’s inadmissibility assessment.

At this point the applicant can choose to challenge the medical condition, accept the opinion and not respond to the letter, OR accept the opinion and submit a plan detailing how the social services will not be burdened, and how the applicant proposes to pay for the treatment himself/herself.

So be optimistic, answer all the questions asked by the doctor truthfully, and follow his/her instructions. And you will be fine.

Best of luck.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Brother I hav the exact problem as yours where they found a very small amount of blood in my urine.. As per my research its nothing serious... so jus relax... I am jus coming back from a urologist and he did intial testing . and I hav to undergo some additional test in next couple of weeks and rest evrythng is fine.... .
And as far as immigration is concerned they will NEVER reject ur immigration jus coz u hav a blood in urine .. coz my friend went thru all this aswell ... and they didnt deny his imigration ... so its very normal jus relax...

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sanju1986 said:
Brother I hav the exact problem as yours where they found a very small amount of blood in my urine.. As per my research its nothing serious... so jus relax... I am jus coming back from a urologist and he did intial testing . and I hav to undergo some additional test in next couple of weeks and rest evrythng is fine.... .
And as far as immigration is concerned they will NEVER reject ur immigration jus coz u hav a blood in urine .. coz my friend went thru all this aswell ... and they didnt deny his imigration ... so its very normal jus relax...
Ok i went the following to my own doctor and she asked me to do the test again, because the sample was not well collected. So i will re do it again with my personal doctor and see what happens.

Thanks i can sleep now. \the first night i did not sleep. i tried reading also and it looks like nothing serious.