+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LGBT refugee claim?

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
If anyone came in Canada as a visitor for 10 days and asked for refugee claim ,if authority found not enough well founded fear he have, he wil kick off immediately or can stay 10 days to seek lawyer or valid proofs

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
In the situation you describe, they would likely detain you until they could put you on a flight back....can't let you disappear somewhere in the country if there is a risk you may never leave. If you don't have valid proof already, getting a lawyer to "come up" with some likely won't work either. That said, bring the proof with you for your claim. They will schedule a hearing if they feel it's even remotely genuine.

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
In the situation you describe, they would likely detain you until they could put you on a flight back....can't let you disappear somewhere in the country if there is a risk you may never leave. If you don't have valid proof already, getting a lawyer to "come up" with some likely won't work either. That said, bring the proof with you for your claim. They will schedule a hearing if they feel it's even remotely genuine.
Thx for reply...I meant if there is a chance "if I showed them valid proof still they can think that my case is not valid to CLAIM ASYLUM...? If yes..Then what wil they do?
( I tried to get online legal advice but I can't get any good lawyer s email all they have phone numbers which I can't call international numbers)