+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of Education in EE profile: Which option to choose?

JacksonT

Aug 6, 2023
Hi all, I would like to ask for some confirmation and opinions regarding my question.

For my education situation, here is the circumstance: I enrolled in a Bachelor's program in Biotechnology at the University of PEI (Canada), specifically the Pathway 2 program which includes 3 years at UPEI and 1 year at Holland College (in which I transferred to HC during my third year and then transferred back to UPEI for my last year). I graduated twice and received 1 College Diploma in Bioscience Technology and 1 Bachelor's Degree with a Major in Biotechnology.

I have no idea whether IRCC (or CIC) will accept both as separate credentials and whether I should choose the "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees..." or the "Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at university...)" in the CRS tool. I want more points for the EE profile (who doesn't?) and just want peace of mind. And what would happen in the actual EE profile submission?

I know it's a little bit complicated, but any advice or opinion is highly appreciated!