+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of work experience

sadhulogy

Jul 10, 2019
The cic website says:
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
My experience letters does not have all the details demanded, but my offer letter does. Would uploading both the offer letter and the experience letter be considered valid?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The cic website says:
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
My experience letters does not have all the details demanded, but my offer letter does. Would uploading both the offer letter and the experience letter be considered valid?
What's missing from your experience letter?

sadhulogy

Jul 10, 2019
What's missing from your experience letter?
Experience letter 1: Does not have number of work hours per week, duties and responsibilities
Experience letter 2: Does not have number of work hours per week, duties and responsibilities, annual salary plus benefits
Experience letter 3: Does not have number of work hours per week, annual salary plus benefits