+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION/CORRESPONDENCE LETTER NOT RECIEVED

LovepreetMani

Feb 18, 2019
I reached there and I said the officer that I did not received the letter and I also showed the mail to him and now u get biometric confirmation letter which consist of UCI number

Mima9841

Oct 14, 2019
hello,
I got my visa approval on 31st August,bt still i haven't recieved my letter of introduction/correspondence letter in cic gc key account nor in my email account.So Can i travel without this letter and enter canada?
Suggest me any ways and make it clear?? Do we really need it? Is it mandatory for entrance?
hello
Did you finally receive your correspondence letter or you traveled without it? Was there any problem in immigration? Do let me know because I am also suffering from same case and mailed embassy many times but did not get any response

Mima9841

Oct 14, 2019
I reached there and I said the officer that I did not received the letter and I also showed the mail to him and now u get biometric confirmation letter which consist of UCI number
hello,
Did not he ask any further question in immigration when you did not show the correspondence letter . Was showing the bio metric validation letter enough and hassle free?