+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Acknowledgement -- Rejection

qaziasim

Sep 29, 2009
Hi All,
I submitted my application in march 2010, and didn't recieved any acknoledgement letter till October. but in October i recieved a letter from Immigration office that we sent you a letter in "May" and asked you to send required documents in 60 days. they said that they didn't recieved any letter from me so proceeding with available information they rejected my case.

now my point is that i havent recieved any letter in May. how to proceed now.

Any help will be highly appriciated.

thank you.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Write the same reason as you have written here to CHC. Send them case specific enquiry as soon as possible and explain that you haven't received any correspondance from them before the refusal letter.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaziasim said:
Hi All,
I submitted my application in march 2010, and didn't recieved any acknoledgement letter till October. but in October i recieved a letter from Immigration office that we sent you a letter in "May" and asked you to send required documents in 60 days. they said that they didn't recieved any letter from me so proceeding with available information they rejected my case.

thank you.
What is your visa office?

spider786

Nov 2, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
AOR Received.
05-08-2010
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
doc. submitted (26-07-10)
Med's Request
In Process (15-03-11)
you have to file a new case....there is no other option as u must be careful in previous 8 months

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
qaziasim said:
Hi All,

thank you.
Hi,

Can u share your complete e-cas status,I think their must be a requirment of docs in Ecas.

qaziasim

Sep 29, 2009
Please find below My Application status as appearing on the CIAC website. I was unable to check my application before i recieved the rejection letter (i recieved my application number in rejection letter), as i havent got any acknowledgement from CIC before. :(

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
qaziasim said:
Please find below My Application status as appearing on the CIAC website. I was unable to check my application before i recieved the rejection letter (i recieved my application number in rejection letter), as i havent got any acknowledgement from CIC before. :(

Permanent Residence

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Sorry mate, this is really a very astonishing, but nothing can be done, as you have recieved the letter, as someone advised u can think of re applying or send the case specific enquiry to CHC, the only problem is that u have missed that letter, but in E-cas its mentioned (May 5' 2010). What was your NOC.

All the best!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
jakram said:
Sorry mate, this is really a very astonishing, but nothing can be done, as you have recieved the letter, as someone advised u can think of re applying or send the case specific enquiry to CHC, the only problem is that u have missed that letter, but in E-cas its mentioned (May 5' 2010). What was your NOC.

All the best!
[/quote]
from sunnyincanada

Dear All,
i just recently got my 1st AOR. i had applied on 21st may. Actually my case was rejected because they were not able to process by credit card payment. i had not sent my CVV number and that is why it got rejected. i was very dissapointed and did not know what to do. i even talked to some very high profile immigration lawyers in karachi. but they told me that there is no hope.

just as a last resort i wrote to the minister of immigration explaining that there is no information in the application guide or the form that the cvv number needs to be shared and through no mistake of mine my application is rejected.

just a few days ago they wrote back saying that they will reconsider my orignal application and i need to send it again. this time i sent it with demand draft and only a few days latter i got a response telling me to submit my documents in 120 days.

i am very impressed by the fairness of the immigration system. i hope all goes well for me.

i will need the help of all you guys for the documents. i have a few questions which i will post soon.

[/quote]

I suggest you to contact sunnycanada and write a letter /email to minister of immigration for ur case.

Regards
Cool

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
coolguy2010 said:
from sunnyincanada

Dear All,
i just recently got my 1st AOR. i had applied on 21st may. Actually my case was rejected because they were not able to process by credit card payment. i had not sent my CVV number and that is why it got rejected. i was very dissapointed and did not know what to do. i even talked to some very high profile immigration lawyers in karachi. but they told me that there is no hope.

just as a last resort i wrote to the minister of immigration explaining that there is no information in the application guide or the form that the cvv number needs to be shared and through no mistake of mine my application is rejected.

just a few days ago they wrote back saying that they will reconsider my orignal application and i need to send it again. this time i sent it with demand draft and only a few days latter i got a response telling me to submit my documents in 120 days.

i am very impressed by the fairness of the immigration system. i hope all goes well for me.

i will need the help of all you guys for the documents. i have a few questions which i will post soon.

I suggest you to contact sunnycanada and write a letter /email to minister of immigration for ur case.

Regards
Cool
Just send an email to minister of immigration and there is no harm in doing that. Already your case is rejected.

Regards

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
qaziasim said:

Permanent Residence

so, u mean that you did not try to visit or see your ecas before you received the rejection letter? even so, this could not be the sole reason for your rejection because this is not the reliable source of communication for you and embassy...it is the official letter mailed either thru postal mail/courier or email...

but if you haven't received any of this kind, i believe you can explain your side and ask for reconsideration, since it is somewhere in the delivery of the said communication where the failure lies...just make your letter tactful and respectful, despite the fact that it is not your fault and you are surprised and disappointed...most of all, you pray God's guidance in making your letter...

hope this helps..

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
maharlika said:
so, u mean that you did not try to visit or see your ecas before you received the rejection letter? even so, this could not be the sole reason for your rejection because this is not the reliable source of communication for you and embassy...it is the official letter mailed either thru postal mail/courier or email...

but if you haven't received any of this kind, i believe you can explain your side and ask for reconsideration, since it is somewhere in the delivery of the said communication where the failure lies...just make your letter tactful and respectful, despite the fact that it is not your fault and you are surprised and disappointed...most of all, you pray God's guidance in making your letter...

hope this helps..
Dear qazi asim,

Your case really need to be re-consider. Agree with marlika.

Please take the help of senior members as how to proceed further for reconsideration. But dont leave it as it is.

regards
Cool

qaziasim

Sep 29, 2009
I really appritiate all the helping replies.

Please help how should i proceed.

• Should I wirte a letter to the department from where i had recieved the rejection letter?
  • Should I email? (to whom, please provide me the concerend email address)

Thank you.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Please contact sunnyincanada or qorax, PMM (Senior members of this forum).

Regards
Cool

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
@quaziasim
Re-applying would be the bets option since your application was at the beginning of the process
Check that somebody else didn't receive the letter on your behalf
What was your Visa office? usually they will send you a last letter by registered mail before proceeding with the available information. In my case I didn't respond in time to the 1st letter.then I received a letter by registered post followed by an email message.London VO