+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of a friend for Manitoba pnp skilled workers overseas ? need some clarification

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Hello
I noticed how communicative and helpful with inquiries so that's why I m writing this message because I have a question concerning Manitoba pnp as a skilled worker overseas .it seems that I'm qualified for one the pathways but i need to justify my adaptability as a potential resident in the province so I directly called my close friend who lives already in Manitoba as my connection to the province but I have a question:
Does he have to write me a letter of support or complete an application that could be officially downloaded?so would you please help me with this question so If it's a letter can you tell what does it include and should he writes it at a notary and if it's a printable document to complete where can I find it ? and when should i have the letter is it when sending my expression of inetrest at the begining or when receiving a Letter ofAdvice to Apply (LAA).
Many thanks in advance

pleassse help

many thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Fills out form and contact information as may be contacted. Google - Manitoba PNP settlement plan family - and there is the form. What is your score because friends do not give a lot of points.

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
thanks for the reply so they don't have to write a notarized support letter ? so if i did understand well i have myself fill in the form using his contact details and then immigration authority may contact him for later verification :

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks for the reply so they don't have to write a notarized support letter ? so if i did understand well i have myself fill in the form using his contact details and then immigration authority may contact him for later verification :
They fill it out and sign it. Plus scan the documents proving they are a Manitoba residence.