+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter from CPC mailed on Dec 12th...still received nothing!

MonsterFX

Sep 24, 2008
I'm wondering what the average time a letter from CPC takes to reach the client?

According to CIC, ours was mailed on Dec 12th, but we've still not received this letter.

Is it normal to for it to take several weeks?? I understand it's the holidays, but I wouldn't imagine it taking so long to get to us...

Anyone else in the same boat??

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
According to CIC, ours was mailed on Dec 12th, but we've still not received this letter.

- Would you mind to share: Is the letter coming from Buffalo? How do you know a letter was posted on Dec12th, did you call CIC? Thanks.

MonsterFX

Sep 24, 2008
You can "check your application status" on the CIC website.

According to that, a decision was made and a letter was mailed to us on December 12th from Mississauga...but we still haven't gotten anything in the mail, and I don't know what's taking so long.

I still don't know if my application has been forwarded to Buffalo yet because they haven't provided that information yet....I'm so anxious for to know what's going on! hahaha

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

MonsterFX said:
You can "check your application status" on the CIC website.

According to that, a decision was made and a letter was mailed to us on December 12th from Mississauga...but we still haven't gotten anything in the mail, and I don't know what's taking so long.

I still don't know if my application has been forwarded to Buffalo yet because they haven't provided that information yet....I'm so anxious for to know what's going on! hahaha
Because the officer input it into the system, and then sent a request to the mailroom to mail either the refusal or approval letter, it takes time. Then it hits the postal system during the Xmas rush.

PMM