+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have got my visa approval just now.

This is my second attempt - so under non spp.

Got rejection saying purpose of visit - gave an explanation in detail and got the approval.

Applied on Oct 26th and received today Nov 24th.

Thank you and good luck to you all.

if you have any queries just reply - ill try to respond as soon as possible. Take care and meet you there soon.

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello Friends,

Got rejection saying purpose of visit - gave an explanation in detail and got the approval.

if you have any queries just reply - ill try to respond as soon as possible. Take care and meet you there soon.
Applied online or offline bro?

S113sood

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Friends,

hii i also applied on 26 oct and status is still being processed when i check from vsf global website

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
hii i also applied on 26 oct and status is still being processed when i check from vsf global website
Hi Buddy - difficult to say what might be the reason for your delay.

Nevertheless, you should be getting an answer soon. Max by this month end.

Sometimes it depends on where your profile is and how much load does that embassy have. Mine was in Bangalore.

Nevo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello Friends,

i am in the same vote- second time non app applied oct 30. hopefully this week will get some answers

Nevo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
The thing i did after my first refusal was..i attached 2 affidavits... in one it was mentioned that my family will support me fianancially when i am in canada and the 2nd was about my course selection and my ducuments....that i did all by myself agent did not helped me with that.... and in both the affidavits i mentioned that i will come back to india after completetion of my course
Hi there! Just a little about me- i am applying for the second time in chandghar applied on the 30th of Oct (still in process as of today) The first time refusal (September) was based on bonfide student (really no reason) second time i have attached all my parents property and better personal statement and bank statements. I have completed my 12th and ilet nothing is less then 6 band. i have paid full fees for the 1 year and GIC.

I am worried now that i didn't attach any affidavits like you did quick question did you do those with a lawyer or are those just personal statements you attached.