+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
i applied on 15 may for sep 2017 intake.
online mode.
the status is still application received.
i got 3 emails that my application was updated but when i logged in the status was same and no new msgs

Aima

May 21, 2017
Applied on the 23rd March. My status is showing processed visa forwarded to Visa application office on 18th may. Was not called for medical. What does that mean? Being so worried

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Applied on 18th April from VFS Islamabad, Pakistan.

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My program is MMath CS (thesis based) from University of Waterloo.

Hedayat

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Applied on 18th April from VFS Islamabad, Pakistan.

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My program is MMath CS (thesis based) from University of Waterloo.
When did your status changed to medicals passed and so on. For how many days are you waiting after the update? I am in the same boat