Apllied for canada selkrir college
10 th 69 percent cbse
Diploma computer science 59 percent 2010
Engineering computer science 75 percent 2014
Ielts reading 7
Listening 7
Speaking 6.5
Writing 5.5
After 2013 done indian administrative coaching for 2 years and also i have given many exams attached those roll numbers
Applying for selkrik college buisness administration 2 years pg diploma
Chances

dinzzz

Aug 1, 2016
That's great. I've been trying to link my offline application with CIC and I'm unable to do it. It's asking for my application number, which I don't have.
Could you please guide me through this ?
Application number is not mandatory buddy. you can also link using your last name and DOB.
Just check with that option. Not all can link as per what I have seen people posting.
But, if it is a offline application and not applied via consultant / immigration lawyer, you should be able to link it to cic easily.
Once you give last name and dob, it will search and tell if any application is found , asks if you want to link it.
Just chose "Yes" and it links. After that you can see application's status - not other details as your application itself ( as it is submitted offline, cic will not upload those details ).

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Application number is not mandatory buddy. you can also link using your last name and DOB.
Just check with that option. Not all can link as per what I have seen people posting.
But, if it is a offline application and not applied via consultant / immigration lawyer, you should be able to link it to cic easily.
Once you give last name and dob, it will search and tell if any application is found , asks if you want to link it.
Just chose "Yes" and it links. After that you can see application's status - not other details as your application itself ( as it is submitted offline, cic will not upload those details ).
Any update on your application dinzzz?

It's 6th working week for me!

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Medical passed on 8th of May!

Applied offline with upfront medical on 20th April...
woah! what about application status, does it say processing your application or just application received (I am not sure if this option is present for offline applications)?

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
woah! what about application status, does it say processing your application or just application received (I am not sure if this option is present for offline applications)?
I have linked my application online and it is showing that we have received your application and we will update you if we need any information from you or the final decision has been made...

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have linked my application online and it is showing that we have received your application and we will update you if we need any information from you or the final decision has been made...
ohh i see, even my application says the same. hope they start processing soon,

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Reactions: sanode

Navdeep8089

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Jalandhar
what does the online application say navdeep?
i never linked my ofline pepar to online because whenever i tried they said no application found because i don't have application number and surname... so today i got receipt photocopy from my agent but there is only refrence number and tracking number and payment detail no application number... help me please