+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
@Sal_SD

Buddy,
I guess our Visa updates might come at the same time. July 14th applicants we are and still didn't get any update. Hope to see something by tonight.

Reactions: Sal_SD

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
I mailed them 3 days back and got their reply today as follows,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is processing, you may wish to review

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Unité du service à la clientèle, immigration

Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru / Gouvernement du Canada

www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
I also got the same reply.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Thank You @redlamjm
Thank You @Sal_SD
I am planning to apply for Jan 2018 after getting deferral from college
But only after I get my CAIPS report will I decide to apply
If it's something that can be explained in a letter or SOP, I will reapply
Bro don't worry u will get it for sure but apply after receiving caips

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Friends, I just came to know that my application was approved. I applied on 21st July from Chennai VFS and my case was quite peculiar. I will explain about my case in a separate thread and I hope it inspires everyone to not lose hope. I really do hope everyone gets their approval soon and no matter how long it takes you, It's better to have a late approval than never. I know there are few who are yet to get it and don't be disheartened by the wait time. Mine was approved on 45th day! If the VO is taking a bit of time after reviewing your eligibility, it's not a negative sign. My application was reviewed for more than a week.
Congrats :)
I told last Saturday it was very close!
All the best

Reactions: indianstudent96

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
@redlamjm @Sal_SD @Vinoth1302
My case is a bit hard to approve as:
I have a brother who has PR in Canada
Plus I have 2 previous Visitor Visa rejections
And weak academics in College
Don't get scared guys
Am sure you will get visas and fly soon
Cheer up!
Hoping for the best. But feeling that the chances are slim since it's been some days since I passed the medicals n had not received any updates yet.