+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

mherzvin

Dec 14, 2014
teentinz said:
I called immigration today, he said they just OWP. led my wdidn't eve permit this morning, probably neits week i will receive it, yay! My application received Oct 6. Goodluck to all of us! :)
hi ....they received my app sep 30, 2014. No OWP yet. I called Cic today. Agent said there is 4 months waiting time for owp. Too bad agent didn't even bother too check my status.... it's good for u

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
kenken168 said:
Congrats!
hi kenken168 did u received ur owp already?

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
mherzvin said:
hi ....they received my app sep 30, 2014. No OWP yet. I called Cic today. Agent said there is 4 months waiting time for owp. Too bad agent didn't even bother too check my status.... it's good for u
maybe its onthe way.imcalled cic also this morning and the agent is nice he chexked my application but said to say no update yet

julia_ua

Oct 9, 2014
mherzvin said:
I would suggest maybe call another day and you will get nicer agent and ask them to check your application.

Waiting for mine as well, no updates yet.. they received my docs on Oct 10.
Good luck to all of us!!! ;)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
julia_ua said:
I would suggest maybe call another day and you will get nicer agent and ask them to check your application.

Waiting for mine as well, no updates yet.. they received my docs on Oct 10.
Good luck to all of us!!! ;)
my friend call cic a while ago also and the agent said that they mailed her owp lastdec11.her application was received oct.6.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello every one

I have applied for my PNP, the processing will start on next year February 2015 as the quota was filled. I already included my wife in PNP application

I will be applying for my wife OWP next week. Will there be an issue of dual intent?

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
curious_123 said:
Hello every one

I have applied for my PNP, the processing will start on next year February 2015 as the quota was filled. I already included my wife in PNP application

I will be applying for my wife OWP next week. Will there be an issue of dual intent?
are u under livein caregiver?

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
PrincessKiusta said:
Actually it didn't come to that point that i had to file for court order kase I was able to convince the father of my children to sign the form. Aside from the Imm5604, nagbigay din ako sa CIC ng affidavit or sworn statement ng ex ko stating that he is giving me the full custody. I have a friend tho who did file for a court order regarding custody. I am not sure how long the process is but what she told me before is that gumastos sha ng 20,000php for it and no, ndi nya kinailangan umuwi ng Pilipinas.

You just need a lawyer to begin with the process. Have it ready as soon as you can too para d mashado madelay ang papers.
Thank you so much!!

did you hire a lawyer here to do the affidavit or in philippnes? someone i know told me that the affidavit should be done here with affix signature of mine and the lawyer, i talked to an immigration officer who is a friend of my employer and asking me for 1,500 cad. im hoping i can just ask my mother in philippines to go to law firm for the affidavit i need..
Thank you so much!! and Godbless you!!

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
Same as mine, Oct 6, yup i suggest you call another time again, some agent doesnt bother, some are nicer, or wait a lil while and maybe some of us could update once OWP is already in our hands, im still waiting for it in the mail, hopefully this week, dont worry, ling as you got the AOR i guess

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
teentinz said:
Same as mine, Oct 6, yup i suggest you call another time again, some agent doesnt bother, some are nicer, or wait a lil while and maybe some of us could update once OWP is already in our hands, im still waiting for it in the mail, hopefully this week, dont worry, ling as you got the AOR i guess
if ur not from alberta u can receive it in 5-10 days because they send it thru regular mail

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gingersnap said:
Thank you so much!!

did you hire a lawyer here to do the affidavit or in philippnes? someone i know told me that the affidavit should be done here with affix signature of mine and the lawyer, i talked to an immigration officer who is a friend of my employer and asking me for 1,500 cad. im hoping i can just ask my mother in philippines to go to law firm for the affidavit i need..
Thank you so much!! and Godbless you!!
Hi gingersnap! I filed my PR/OWP application with the help of a consultant so i am pretty sure I am on the right track. The affidavit I sent to CIC was not notarized here because it was my ex's sworn statement/affidavit. My ex is in the Philippines. It states there that he is giving me the full custody of the children. Ako ang nagbayad sa abogado sa Pilipinas. 5000php ang binayad ko sa abogado for notarization of my ex's affidavit and authentication sa DFA. Ang ginawa lang ng ex ko is to go the lawyer so he could sign in front of the lawyer. You can definitely do that. Just ask your mom to get a lawyer so you can start the process of filing for a court order regarding custody. Everything is processed in the Philippines. Your appearance is not needed. Basta mag handa ka lang ng money. Processing time will depend on the judge and attorney i guess who will grant the order. You are very welcome. God bless you too.

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
my friend got her owp today!!cic recieved her application october 6.

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
PrincessKiusta said:
Hi gingersnap! I filed my PR/OWP application with the help of a consultant so i am pretty sure I am on the right track. The affidavit I sent to CIC was not notarized here because it was my ex's sworn statement/affidavit. My ex is in the Philippines. It states there that he is giving me the full custody of the children. Ako ang nagbayad sa abogado sa Pilipinas. 5000php ang binayad ko sa abogado for notarization of my ex's affidavit and authentication sa DFA. Ang ginawa lang ng ex ko is to go the lawyer so he could sign in front of the lawyer. You can definitely do that. Just ask your mom to get a lawyer so you can start the process of filing for a court order regarding custody. Everything is processed in the Philippines. Your appearance is not needed. Basta mag handa ka lang ng money. Processing time will depend on the judge and attorney i guess who will grant the order. You are very welcome. God bless you too.
Hi!! salamat ng marami, gagawin ko din ang ginawa mo, btw matagal ba bago mo natangap ung pina-authenticate sa DFA? pasensya ha madami akong tanong, ive been calling CIC but i couldnt get through to talk to an agent kaya dito ako sa forum nagtatanong.. salamat ulit :)