Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jas83 said:
App submitted: 25th September 2015
Category: International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand
Current status: In Process.
Status change: 4th March 2016.

Got mail today from SINP - Missing and/or incomplete documents:

- As my Divorce in Progress so I filled as a single but showed my status as Married (Because it's still in progress)

Queries:

IMM 0008 ‐ Generic Application Form for Canada
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. You must update your generic application including your spouse's information.
IMM‐5406 Additional Family Information
This document is missing.

XXXXX ‐ Spouse
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. However, you have not included any information on your spouse; nor have you stated if she is accompanying or non‐accompanying.
If your XXXXXXXX is not accompanying you to Canada you must provide a letter from your spouse explaining the reason why she is not accompanying you and that she is aware that you are immigrating to Canada and that she will not be able to join you in Canada under this application.
Please provide all supporting documentation.
Birth Document
Passport
Schedule A: Background/Declaration

Please suggest....HELP
Don't worry, u done a mistake. that's y they r trying to let them confirm, regarding this issue. ur "Divorce in Progress", but not yet settled finally. u already declared that u ware married. so, now u have to prove that u were married legally as well as the opinion of ur existing spouse that S/he will accompany with u or not , if not, then u have to prove a written statement with lawyer witness (notary) & describe why? better suggestion is that 1) until final settlements of ur Divorce case, u have to proof everything by marriage certificate 2) u have to declare that s/he will accompany with u or not? if yes, then just give him/her details. if not, then u have to give an acknowledgement letter that s/he is not agree to accompany you with written statement with lawyer eyewitness (notary). additional family information means , u & ur spouse family details including parents, brother & sister also & remaining missing documents u have to resend again to them by e-mail. Thanks.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
JALT said:
In process since 1st Feb.... still in process, haven't heard a squeak from SINP - but I see they are busy processing Express Entry applicants from January (looks like they started getting nominated last week) :mad:
one thing i saw from some link that, express entry system has found some technical difficulty now a days. they are calling a emergency meeting regarding solve this issue. this is now a big hatache for them. that's y may be everything is going slow.hope within short time they will solve this issue & will concentrate to all types of sub category.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Suman Das said:
one thing i saw from some link that, express entry system has found some technical difficulty now a days. they are calling a emergency meeting regarding solve this issue. this is now a big hatache for them. that's y may be everything is going slow.hope within short time they will solve this issue & will concentrate to all types of sub category.
I didn't know about that! That's good information, thanks

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Jas83 said:
App submitted: 25th September 2015
Category: International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand
Current status: In Process.
Status change: 4th March 2016.

Got mail today from SINP - Missing and/or incomplete documents:

- As my Divorce in Progress so I filled as a single but showed my status as Married (Because it's still in progress)

Queries:

IMM 0008 ‐ Generic Application Form for Canada
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. You must update your generic application including your spouse's information.

XXXXX ‐ Spouse
You have indicated that you are married to XXXXXX. However, you have not included any information on your spouse; nor have you stated if she is accompanying or non‐accompanying.
If your XXXXXXXX is not accompanying you to Canada you must provide a letter from your spouse explaining the reason why she is not accompanying you and that she is aware that you are immigrating to Canada and that she will not be able to join you in Canada under this application.
Please provide all supporting documentation.
Birth Document
Passport
Schedule A: Background/Declaration

Please suggest....HELP
Hello, I believe you are married until proven otherwise by law. So just in case of next time, even if your divorce is in progress, as long as you do not have any document to say prove so, you remain married. In the meantime, I think you'll need to send your marriage certificate, fill out the missing forms and explain why your "wife" will not be accompanying you in a detailed letter.

All the best...

Jas83

Jan 20, 2016
Thanks Friends for your valuable suggestions!

I emailed SINP and mentioned that my Divorce is in progress, so they sent new query:

Principal Applicant ‐ XXXXX

SINP‐100‐1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form
You have submitted that you are currently in the process of divorcing your spouse.
Please provide official legal documentation as proof of divorce proceedings.

Please suggest what document I can submit as a proof, I have document proof but it is in Hindi language.
Also suggest me why I need to fill one extra document i.e. SINP‐100‐1 (Is this relevant to my case?)

Thanks!

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
graphon said:
Hi friends,

It has passed a lot of time since our submission in September and we don't have any news about nomination. I just modified the spreadsheet with edit permission for all the visitors so please take a time to update your data and share it with the rest of the group.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXJgDV-bU3c3ki2xpE4pCGDgZ13WYbeHQQAXhm_ObGY/edit#gid=458048053

Regards
Thanks for this update sheet...

Mine is ok...Still in process....

Allah help me, give me strength...Please...

Jas83

Jan 20, 2016
Friends plz share the link to download the SINP forms.
I did not find under SINP Govt. link

I need below forms:
SINP-100-1
IMM 0008
IMM 5406

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas83 said:
Friends plz share the link to download the SINP forms.
I did not find under SINP Govt. link

I need below forms:
SINP-100-1
IMM 0008
IMM 5406
you will get the last two form from the below link,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

And

will get the first one from the below link

http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lores said:
you will get the last two form from the below link,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

And

will get the first one from the below link

http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf
Or try below the two link

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Jas83

Jan 20, 2016
I emailed SINP and mentioned that my Divorce is in progress, so they sent new query:

Principal Applicant ‐ XXXXX

SINP‐100‐1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form
You have submitted that you are currently in the process of divorcing your spouse.
Please provide official legal documentation as proof of divorce proceedings.

Please suggest what document I can submit as a proof, I have document proof but it is in Hindi language.

I am planning to send one Affidavit with notary public stamp, declaring that my divorce is in process with filling date, Please suggest

Thanks!

Acharya

Apr 6, 2015
Hi all,

I have received my nomination letter on 26 Jan 2016

I have submitted my paper based application and it was received by courier to Sydney office at 1st March 2016

yet there is no update regarding received the file

if any one has sent the application please contact me over here.

Thanks

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
Yesterday I received a letter with a request for additional documents.
Is it good or bad? Who knows?

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruruva said:
I think is good. It demonstrate that they are working on your app. Maybe after check those additional documents, the process could be finished for you with the nomination.
Did your status change to "Waiting" or something like that?

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruruva said:
What docs did they request?