Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
hopingEE said:
Hi guys...

I am 25th SEP OID intake and App still received...

Should I drop OID and go for appplying SINP EE...???

Please suggest.....
Totally your call. All we can see is that the processing time for SINP EE is less than that of OID.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
sushsmart15 said:
Totally your call. All we can see is that the processing time for SINP EE is less than that of OID.

but how you can go for EE now as SINP-EE is not accepting any application?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,

i have reviewed updates on different forums regarding SINP-OID, i noticed, anyone who applied till/before 22Sep got either nomination or their application is in process

However, application status is still "Received" for all applications submitted on/after 23 Sep,

What does it mean, either their quota of 1000 ppl i reached and they are not considering applications submitted after 22nd Sep?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
abdulqayyum said:
Hi all,

i have reviewed updates on different forums regarding SINP-OID, i noticed, anyone who applied till/before 22Sep got either nomination or their application is in process

However, application status is still "Received" for all applications submitted on/after 23 Sep,

What does it mean, either their quota of 1000 ppl i reached and they are not considering applications submitted after 22nd Sep?
Only SINP knows...

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I think they just stopped processing the OID applications because they jumped to the applicants that applied under EE when it reopened briefly in November. If you read the CIC blurb it says EE is given priority processing (which is why it's 'Express' Entry). I think I read somewhere that EE applications are supposed to be processed within 6 months, that was the idea of the system, so they jump the queue every time. SINP will put the officers back onto processing the other streams when they've finished dealing with the EE applicants.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi all,

no dear ....once your application is submitted oasis account means that you are successful in filing application. Oasis will not allow you to submit application once the quota is reached.....as for OID processing time has increased... So we have to wait.....

R.U

Dec 5, 2015
Need Clarification about Regulated or nonregulated occupation

Guys,

My Noc code is 2133 and i want to apply for the SINP, but as it is mentioned in the app guide that " Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application ". Does this means that i had to register for (APEGS) governing body for Engineers and as per APEGS it may take 1year or so to become Engineer-in Training member ?

As i am already in EE Pool and i want to apply for SINP.PLEASE HELP. :(

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Re: Need Clarification about Regulated or nonregulated occupation

R.U said:
Guys,

My Noc code is 2133 and i want to apply for the SINP, but as it is mentioned in the app guide that " Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of your SINP application ". Does this means that i had to register for (APEGS) governing body for Engineers and as per APEGS it may take 1year or so to become Engineer-in Training member ?

As i am already in EE Pool and i want to apply for SINP.PLEASE HELP. :(
Have you verified that your NOC code is 2133?
NOC code is independent of job designation.
It depends on the job duties. You job duties should match with the job duties of one particular NOC code by minimum 60% to 70%

R.U

Dec 5, 2015
Yes , it is verified and my job description matches with NOC 2133 (Electrical Engineer).

I just want to know whether i can apply for SINP directly or i had to get the Proof Of Eligibility from the regulatory body to apply for SINP.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

I have submitted 2 applications to SINP, below is detail, should i deactivate one of them, or both can go on in parallel, which ever goes in process first i would keep intact, other one might be de-activated, pls guide in this regard?

OID submitted on 24-Sep-2015: Status "Application is Received"
EE submitted on 4-Dec-2015: Status "Application is Received"

I think SINP EE would be on faster track.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

I have submitted 2 applications to SINP, below is detail, should i deactivate one of them, or both can go on in parallel, which ever goes in process first i would keep intact, other one might be de-activated, pls guide in this regard?

dear I think you should contact them by an email......also As OID processing time is 7.2 months and you applied on 24 sep 2015 and u will get a response around in April 2016. Its all upon u which u should opt....if ur circumstances are that u can go at the earliest. Go for EE and I think u have to withdraw OID but inform Through email to sinp

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

Hi Mate,
did u mention during EE submission that , u already applied in OID & the status. if is, then u no need to do anything. But u have to decide, that what u want to keep. that's ok. Because whenever, SINP will screening, then they will find that u already submitted 2 application (OID & EE). then they will send to u a mail & ask u that which one u want to withdraw. that time u will give them answer what u want. but u have to give them reply within five working days. if fail to meet the 5 days then they will consider the application which u applied earlier. that means (OID). Because there is no Warranty & Guaranty that, u will must get nomination in EE or OID. But safe side is that, sometimes, experience shows that somebody applied in OID & EE. but later on without SINP mail, they withdraw one. But finally shows that, at the remaining stream his/her application was not evaluate also. that means s/he loose both. nomination is the last step. so, if SINP mail u for confirmation ur opinion , that means one thing u will get sure that one application is going into the process for evaluation. if everything they found ok,then u will get nomination. Best of luck.

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.U said:
Yes , it is verified and my job description matches with NOC 2133 (Electrical Engineer).

I just want to know whether i can apply for SINP directly or i had to get the Proof Of Eligibility from the regulatory body to apply for SINP.
No,You cannot. As per SINP, the following NOC need license from respective license body.
1) 2131 =Civil engineers
2) 2132 =Mechanical Engineers
3) 2133 = Electrical and Electronic Engineers
4) 2173 = Software Engineers and Designers

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Suman Das said:
Hi Mate,
did u mention during EE submission that , u already applied in OID & the status. if is, then u no need to do anything. But u have to decide, that what u want to keep. that's ok. Because whenever, SINP will screening, then they will find that u already submitted 2 application (OID & EE). then they will send to u a mail & ask u that which one u want to withdraw. that time u will give them answer what u want. but u have to give them reply within five working days. if fail to meet the 5 days then they will consider the application which u applied earlier. that means (OID). Because there is no Warranty & Guaranty that, u will must get nomination in EE or OID. But safe side is that, sometimes, experience shows that somebody applied in OID & EE. but later on without SINP mail, they withdraw one. But finally shows that, at the remaining stream his/her application was not evaluate also. that means s/he loose both. nomination is the last step. so, if SINP mail u for confirmation ur opinion , that means one thing u will get sure that one application is going into the process for evaluation. if everything they found ok,then u will get nomination. Best of luck.
Hi friend,
yes, i did mention the detail of previous application (i.e OID). now i will wait sinp email.
Many thanks for such a detailed reply.

pankajmz

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Wow now one 26 sept application picked up and is in process..didnt get the SINP funda though. May be they are going by occupation