+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's gather together( applied from Nepal for January 2020.)

Dec 20, 2019
pokhara
Visa Office......
Delhi High Commission, India
Let's unite together to get an update about the timeline of the profile from Nepal. As we all know the timeline of Canadian study permit is long to follow the different protocol.

Dec 20, 2019
pokhara
Visa Office......
How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?
If you’re applying as a temporary resident (visitor, student, worker), it takes about four weeks to process your medical exam results. After that, we’ll tell you what to do next.

If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next.

As per mentioned in site
Link:https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4

Dec 20, 2019
pokhara
Visa Office......
as per knowledge the medical result of the Nepalese student: those who have applied before Dashain and Tihar result are getting published and other students are waiting though the course commences starting in January

Dec 20, 2019
pokhara
Visa Office......
a little bit hard of Nepali students as they apply from VFS and the tracking system will only tell the location of the documents instead of telling about the result and processing time.

FedUpOfCiC

Jan 16, 2019
@ FedUpOfCiC is there any update from your side
Just got an update today. Dec 19: You passed the medical exam. Also got an acknowledgement letter.
(Applied on 21st November, for spring 2020, post graduate program, supply chain management)
(also, emailed twice intending to withdraw my application ; as I found out there were some errors in the application ; the emails I sent were almost a couple of weeks ago, I have not received any response yet).
The processing time the system indicated was 3 weeks, but in my case it has taken a month even to update the medical although it was an upfront medical.
Not sure what happens, caz my case is entirely a unique one.
Good luck people

Reactions: purnimabartaula

FedUpOfCiC

Jan 16, 2019
a little bit hard of Nepali students as they apply from VFS and the tracking system will only tell the location of the documents instead of telling about the result and processing time.
I think it's usually the same way for applicants from any country.
What's your profile, purnima?

Dec 20, 2019
pokhara
Visa Office......
GPA 3 in BSc Hons computing
IELTS 6.5
Nov 19, 2019, submitted to vfs
Nov 29 acknowledge asked
Dec 4 medical asked
Still, the medical result is not published
6 January orientation
13 Jan class will start in canadore college
project managment- information technology
work experience as software engineer
whats your profile?

Reactions: FedUpOfCiC

FedUpOfCiC

Jan 16, 2019
Business mgmt Bachelor's plus Master's (GPA 3)
ielts 6.0,
Applied for PG supply chain management program for spring 2020.
Submitted on Nov 22 with upfront medical
Recently updated medicals
Withdrawing due to error in the application.

The cic may not look into files and respond before January 2.
Not sure if you'll be able to make it to the orientation.
I'd suggest you keep an eye on the updates in the first week of jan, and if you don't hear anything, then I'd rather you defer for the next intake (spring /fall)