+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET ME KNOW THE LATEST STATUS

BUSHRA SAEED

Jul 5, 2008
hello there,
i want to ask that how long it gonna take for my application...i have already submitted all my documents 3 years back as dated on 13th june 2005.
please tell me when i am going to go to canada as im impatiently waiting ..
please let me know what stage it is right now...
thank u..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: LET ME KNOW THE LATEST STATUS OF MY FILE NUMBER:B046895844

Hi

BUSHRA SAEED said:
hello there,
i want to ask that how long it gonna take for my application...i have already submitted all my documents 3 years back as dated on 13th june 2005.
please tell me when i am going to go to canada as im impatiently waiting ..
please let me know what stage it is right now...
thank u..
1. You know that is not the Federal Gov't Immigration site? That site is www.cic.gc.ca
2. I suggest you delete your post, and don't post personal information such as your name and file no.
3. This is where you check your application status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

PMM

A

aassff

you MUSTdelet ur file number from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let any one know it

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008

You are risking disqualification my friend. remove your file number from this site. Some idiot may play with your application and you may be disqualified. This is just a forum and not an official government website!

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Just logg in and delete post. if you don't find the icon to delete post, i suggest you quickly contact the administrator...the link to thew administrator is on every post

BUSHRA SAEED

Jul 5, 2008
hello,
it is submitted for your kind infromation that my case for immigration to canada since is under process since last 3-1/4 year and considerable time has been passed away but case is still in under process and any action has not been taken in this regard.
let me know the latest status of my case and how long it will take

thanks.

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
It will not be able for any of us to tell the status of your application. You have to check about that with the CIC where you had applied.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Bushra,

don't you understand simple english? Many have warned you on this site. This is not the official website for canadian immigration office. Stop asking fellow applicants like yourself about the status of your application!!!!!

Delete your post and file number information. You will end up being disqualified if some crazy person decides to play with your number on the real website!!!

Don't be silly.